TOPBOXER Winning inspired custom sparring boxing gloves review

You guys are really making it hard to wait till April 20. I really want these, especially given how compact they are.

It's worse for me because I've had TB gloves sitting at my parents house since Mid-March but I have to wait til I'm done uni on April 24 to go see them. -.-

It's worse for me because I've had TB gloves sitting at my parents house since Mid-March but I have to wait til I'm done uni on April 24 to go see them. -.-

Did you get the customs or the stock versions?

Did you get the customs or the stock versions?
Customs. Were originally supposed to be ortho but when I heard about these, made some changes.

cant just have them mail em to you?
It's not free so it makes no sense to ship them when I'll be back eventually. Plus, they've never been supportive of me liking boxing so...they definitely wouldn't want to haha.

Mail? It's Canada mate...
:icon_chee Yes this is true. The package would likely freeze on its way here and be destroyed by a beaver chewing through the frozen box. :rolleyes:

hi , the gloves are in stock again
the last batch finished so i made few new pairs.
Not enough inventory is never a bad "problem" to have. Congrats.

:icon_chee Yes this is true. The package would likely freeze on its way here and be destroyed by a beaver chewing through the frozen box. :rolleyes:

I just didn't know a postal service has been invented in Canada

Thanks for the additional review.

If you've got time could you post a picture of you bending your wrist the other way in the gloves?

Best thing for the wrist support would be to do something like how they do in the Tokushu. That glove has the best wrist support there is, so people would be smart to replicate it

Best thing for the wrist support would be to do something like how they do in the Tokushu. That glove has the best wrist support there is, so people would be smart to replicate it

Maybe Tokushu inspired gloves could be next, just with a decent thumb.

I wonder if it would be possible to attach your own elastic on the open palm bit?

If you've got time could you post a picture of you bending your wrist the other way in the gloves?

The upward movement of the glove is minimal. The picture above makes it look very weak, but it's not. It's on par with most gloves, but the Topboxer customs are definitely a little stiffer there.

I wonder if it would be possible to attach your own elastic on the open palm bit?

Yeah, I was thinking of taking it to the local cobbler to stitch a wee connecting strap on. (Maybe I'll ask if he can redo the thumb attachment too!). I think that if the palm section was connected, then that will also stiffen up the whole inside of the glove, making it and more difficult to bend the wrist i.e. provide more wrist support.

Hopefully for the people that sent in they're hand measurements the wrist situation won't be a problem. Most likely not.

Hopefully for the people that sent in they're hand measurements the wrist situation won't be a problem. Most likely not.

Well all the stock gloves are made exactly the same, unless I'm mistaken? I assumed it was just the custom versions where the hand measurements were taken into consideration.

So is this a workhorse glove, as in would it be ok for me to spar, hit mitts, and hit the bag with the same pair?

Back