Toronto Mayor Refuses to Settle Anymore Refugees

3zLJBq.png

<{hughesimpress}>

Or they could just, ya know...put more incentive into getting the locals to reproduce more.

I agree -- but they are the ones who vote far left and are pushing immigration in their area.

Oh how much they will love that diversity when their culture gets changed!

Not sure why this takes anyone by shock -- northern ontario has been far left for a long while

I am a member of the PC party -- the ones who dont want refugee influx. You are defending the north, who are the most progressive voting block in Ontario and are leading the push to increase immigration -- which makes you pretty progessive! Defending NDP voters, look at you go.

And you are absolutely poor and uneducated - maybe not your family -- but odds are, yes.

You want to send them up north. You shouldn't even want them in Canada at all.

I am giving them a break because they haven't experienced diversity yet. Only the mayors want the increase in immigration. It's the leaders that flood the country with immigrants. The population was ignorant in the 60s-70s when it all began. Since we (people who've experienced diversity) now know that diversity is not a strength there is no reason to ever vote liberal. Those that continue to vote liberal deserve all the misery that comes with it. This is probably why the libs need to import votes.

<Fedor23>
Believe what ever you want. The fate of the world does not rest on the opinions posted on sherdog.

I'd take people like this seriously if they actually lived in immigrant neighborhoods but these elites don't. They live in rich areas while leaving working class people to feel the brunt of their policies

You want to send them up north. You shouldn't even want them in Canada at all.

I am giving them a break because they haven't experienced diversity yet. Only the mayors want the increase in immigration. It's the leaders that flood the country with immigrants. The population was ignorant in the 60s-70s when it all began. Now that we see diversity is not a strength there is no reason to ever vote liberal. This is probably why the libs need to import votes.

<Fedor23>
Believe what ever you want. The fate of the world does not rest on the opinions posted on sherdog.

They (new arrivals) are actually in Quebec, which is already closer to the north of ontario than toronto -- so logistically its already easier. And i dont want them, but YOU'RE the one who said they should go to were progressives vote -- which is Northern Ontario. Hell even toronto has elected conservative mayors, not like the north. Also, its not just the leaders, its the population hence why they vote so left for the past 40 years -- so, no, the people are the ones to blame, they are the ones who vote.

You're hardcore defending progressives.

They (new arrivals) are actually in Quebec, which is already closer to the north of ontario than toronto -- so logistically its already easier. And i dont want them, but YOU'RE the one who said they should go to were progressives vote -- which is Northern Ontario. Hell even toronto has elected conservative mayors, not like the north. Also, its not just the leaders, its the population hence why they vote so left for the past 40 years -- so, no, the people are the ones to blame, they are the ones who vote.

You're hardcore defending progressives.

No I meant they should go where the diversity and all the different kinds of progressive lunacy is, which is Toronto and the other major cities.

Toronto is already lost no mayor there is going against diversity.

The people are ignorant and blissfully unaware. I can't hate them too much for that plus they haven't been defiled by diversity yet. I can't wish diversity upon my fellow Canadians. Those that aren't ignorant or live in diversity hives and still vote liberal deserve it all.

No I meant they should go where the diversity and all the different kinds of progressive lunacy is, which is Toronto and the other major cities.

Toronto is already lost no mayor there is going against diversity.

The people are ignorant and blissfully unaware. I can't hate them too much for that plus they haven't been defiled by diversity yet. I can't wish diversity upon my fellow Canadians. Those that aren't ignorant, live in diversity hives and still vote liberal deserve it all.

You can just admit you had no idea how ontario districts vote and where shocked that the north is far left.

So Brampton should take them in? How progressive of you to offer up your city.

And northerners are not ignorant, they have willfully voted for the party who promote immigration for 40 years - Howarth literally had rallies in the north saying if they voted for her, she would bring way more into their region -- and guess what, they voted for her.

You guys have stopped denying the projections of demographic changes and have now gone into downplaying and make fun of immigrant demographic changes, like it's trivial and nothing to be concerned about.

But simultaneously have shit fits and brain farts all over the place at any attempts to stop it. Interesting contrast. If it's no big deal and nothing to worry about why is it a big deal to stop it? Can't have it both ways.

Trump enforcing border laws, Hungary and Poland refusing them, pushback from Italy, Israel double standards etc.

Yes, the internet is indeed serious business, and I understand your compulsion to enforce the solemnity to your pet outrage, but I actually don't give a shit either way.

But prattle on.

You can just admit you had no idea how ontario districts vote and where shocked that the north is far left.

So Brampton should take them in? How progressive of you to offer up your city.

And northerners are not ignorant, they have willfully voted for the party who promote immigration for 40 years - Howarth literally had rallies in the north saying if they voted for her, she would bring way more into their region -- and guess what, they voted for her.

No I just don't believe they're holding signs saying refugees welcome and diversity is strength.

Sure they can go to Bramladesh and Toronto. I'll be back in Canada pretty soon. bork1}

Like I said they haven't experienced diversity and multiculturalism so they are ignorant.

Yes, the internet is indeed serious business, and I understand your compulsion to enforce the solemnity to your pet outrage, but I actually don't give a shit either way.

But prattle on.
No he's right, you're insane.

No I just don't believe they're holding signs saying refugees welcome and diversity is strength.

Sure they can go to Bramladesh and Toronto. I'll be back in Canada pretty soon. bork1}

Like I said they haven't experienced diversity and multiculturalism so they are ignorant.

They are holding NDP signs and voting for people who will influx their immigration rate. Rural US haven't had diversity and they still vote against it -- You just got to admit that you had no idea about voting history and you're doubling down now.

They are holding NDP signs and voting for people who will influx their immigration rate. Rural US haven't had diversity and they still vote against it -- You just got to admit that you had no idea about voting history and you're doubling down now.

I highly doubt that's the reason why they are voting NDP. You can't compare the US to Canada.

They should just say fuck it and start shipping them to Nunavut where there is no one to assimilate and they can do whatever the fuck they want

I highly doubt that's the reason why they are voting NDP. You can't compare the US to Canada.

What were the other claims AH made in her northern rallies? A major push from the left was increasing workforce there via immigration -- their mayors also push it and all of those agendas got votes...so, yes -- even though they are pro gun, pro religion, etc the North still votes for the NDP...why do you think that is?

You're the one claiming they are ignorant, i am giving real life examples of voting behavior, why can't you compare it?

They should just say fuck it and start shipping them to Nunavut where there is no one to assimilate and they can do whatever the fuck they want

and where the federal government has to pay, not the province.

What were the other claims AH made in her northern rallies? A major push from the left was increasing workforce there via immigration -- their mayors also push it and all of those agendas got votes...so, yes -- even though they are pro gun, pro religion, etc the North still votes for the NDP...why do you think that is?

You're the one claiming they are ignorant, i am giving real life examples of voting behavior, why can't you compare it?

They haven't experienced diversity yet. That's why I keep saying they're ignorant.

Back