Toronto Mayor Refuses to Settle Anymore Refugees

Maybe they can use some government funds to put them up somewhere nice. They deserve it. They could simply take a bit from the education funds and cover these people easily.

The shelters are mostly full of homeless people who generally never get out of the homeless cycle and use the shelters for long term.

The refugees generally use the shelters for a period when they first arrive and eventually get out of the sytem once they are able (alowed legally) to work.

I'm totally sure that this an informned statement mined from actual experience, not yanked from the depths of your colon: Whereabouts where you living, my fellow Canadian?

I visited there twice as a teenager. Spent a spring break bar-hopping. I also went to Canada about 50 times because I lived right across the lake.

I mean, did you really assume I would say that having never been there?? Stupid lol.

I visited there twice as a teenager. Spent a spring break bar-hopping. I also went to Canada about 50 times because I lived right across the lake.

I mean, did you really assume I would say that having never been there?? Stupid lol.

Well you do say a lot of stupid shit.

I guess going there twice as a teenage settles it. I was born there, have friends and fam there and vist there every other week.

This city is thriving.

Well you do say a lot of stupid shit.

I guess going there twice as a teenage settles it. I was born there, have friends and fam there and vist there every other week.

This city is thriving.

Naw.. I don't. And if it still is, and you're there, I won't assume the worst and just say "that's good." In the 90s, the back alleys were clean and the homeless were musically talented.

Last edited:
He was a terrible mayor, you must be smoking crack as well.
I thought his numbers were pretty good. Dunno, my mom's from Toronto but hasn' lived there in like 50 years so I don't keep track of the place.

I thought his numbers were pretty good. Dunno, my mom's from Toronto but hasn' lived there in like 50 years so I don't keep track of the place.

Aside from the crack thing, driving around wasted, sexit racist comments, and the whole bag of money scandal thing... he was still pretty terrible.

<45>

Back