Total War: Warhammer 2 comes out tomorrow (also; play TW:WH with me)

I honestly wish they'd make this 4 player campaign compatible.

The DLC and patch (lots of fixes and improvements) dropping this week look amazing. New lords for High Elves (2) and Dark Elves (1), new units for them, finally Norsca (can't wait to play a campaign with them!!) and the 30th Anniv. Regiments of Renown finally in Mortal Empires, Bretonnia's enchantress get a new ability, new unit for Dwarfs, crafting mechanics for them and Ungrim Ironfist gets a new starting position. Even something for the Tomb Kings....

BONE GIANT!!!!

Anyone buy the Vampire Coast DLC? It's incredible, despite some minor bugs that might be the result of conflicting mods, and all the lords and new units are ridiculously fun to play. It's by far the best horde faction in the game now and they added some new mechanics like sea battles and the treasure spots require you to actually fight for it instead of just cruising over it to pick up the money and loot. Highly, highly recommended. Necrofex Colossus might be the coolest unit in the entire game. Also, it has CA's first ever created lord in Cylostra Direfan, a fat undead Bretonnian opera singer who can summon crabs and ghostly Bretonnian Knights.

i wanna revive this thread simply because of this awesome trailer

New Greenskins lord plus two High Elves lords (one lord is free) on May 21st. They all look like a ton of fun with new mechanics and ridiculous buffs. Also, the Greenskins are finally getting a complete rework and it looks fun. New WAAAGH, new scrap upgrades, new units, new start for Azhag, new map changes, etc. Some streamers have been saying turn times are even a little bit faster with the update.

QuarterlyJitteryBonobo-small.gif

Back