Traditional "Martial Arts" Appreciation Thread - (NO DISCUSSION)

Guy deserves all the respect. Just having to navigate daily life with such severe disabilities is tough enough, let alone getting on the mat and learning to do a fucking 360 kick.
couldnt agree more. dude was impressive

I see them doing even better at your average Techno Rave......
Rave pussy over hippie w00dstock all day

ravegirls-youredm.jpeg

I can see this as really beneficial training, gets you used too being punched in the face with the added benefits of CTE later on.....

Just makes you wonder how great the sparing sessions would be......

I can see this as really beneficial training, gets you used too being punched in the face with the added benefits of CTE later on.....

Just makes you wonder how great the sparing sessions would be......
Great investment as well, because in a few years you can sue for $$$$ claiming CTE. It's like seeing the stock prices triple after 5 years

Great investment as well, because in a few years you can sue for $$$$ claiming CTE. It's like seeing the stock prices triple after 5 years

I would prefer to liken it to bitcoin......... Dramatic rise with a crash at the end, as your brain is so scrambled that you do not know what to with all this new money and you screw it all away on drugs and hookers trying to escape what's left of your brains......

This is instruction given to the then First Force Recon Company at Camp Pendleton on October 31, 1997. First Force Recon was and is, (under their new name) the ELITE Special Forces Group in the Marine Corps at Camp Pendleton.

???

These are good Traditional MA videos?
<{cruzshake}>

Here, proper Baguazhang (Eight Trigrams Palm) fighting by the white-shirted black pants guy:

This is instruction given to the then First Force Recon Company at Camp Pendleton on October 31, 1997. First Force Recon was and is, (under their new name) the ELITE Special Forces Group in the Marine Corps at Camp Pendleton.

Back