J.J. Abrams' WWII Supernatural Horror OVERLORD

This looked good up until they jumped out the plane

overlord_criterion_dvd.jpg

Looks good. But I thought US Army in WWII was still heavily segregated. Did they allow black soldiers to serve in Airborne units?

Didn't you see the first movie with black people ever by George Lucas about this subject?

Looks good. But I thought US Army in WWII was still heavily segregated. Did they allow black soldiers to serve in Airborne units?

Worried about authenticity of whether black soldiers were in airborne with a movie about zombies?

Reminds me of the game Necrovision, that was WWI, but it was the first game I can think of that went with a world war horror setting.

Trailer for Producer J.J. Abrams' "Bat-Shit Crazy" WWII Supernatural Horror OVERLORD

On the eve of D-day, US paratroopers drop behind enemy lines, to infiltrate a small village. Unfortunately, they realize the Nazis are experimenting with supernatural forces to fight them. Opens November 9, 2018.

movie looks horrible going off the trailer and music, why play rock song like that during a supposed scary movie? lol

movie looks horrible going off the trailer and music, why play rock song like that during a supposed scary movie? lol
why? that's Hells Bells I'm sure that's why they chose it over For Whom the Bell Tolls

why? that's Hells Bells I'm sure that's why they chose it over For Whom the Bell Tolls
it doesnt make the trailer appealing just go with some creepy music, it comes off like one of those Eli Roth type cheesy horror flicks

it doesnt make the trailer appealing just go with some creepy music, it comes off like one of those Eli Roth type cheesy horror flicks
like use a creepy version of frere jacques

Worried about authenticity of whether black soldiers were in airborne with a movie about zombies?

Yeah, I know. It just seemed jarring to me. That kind of movie works best if everything but the horror aspects of the story are kept as close to reality as possible.

I believe Black soldiers weren't allowed to serve in units with White soldiers during WW 2.

lmao at everyone in this thread super worried about authenticity in a movie about Nazi zombies.

I wish there were horror movies coming out this summer. Need my horror fix.

Well the Nun is coming out but we need like 3-4.

Back