J.J. Abrams' WWII Supernatural Horror OVERLORD

movie looks horrible going off the trailer and music, why play rock song like that during a supposed scary movie? lol

Yeah that's an odd choice, I love AC/DC, but a period horror film doesn't need The Last Action Hero soundtrack.

Trailer for Producer J.J. Abrams' "Bat-Shit Crazy" WWII Supernatural Horror OVERLORD

On the eve of D-day, US paratroopers drop behind enemy lines, to infiltrate a small village. Unfortunately, they realize the Nazis are experimenting with supernatural forces to fight them. Opens November 9, 2018.

This is so my fucking jam! WHOOOO! Cannot wait.

Makers of doom and castle Wolfe stein are not impressed.

The music didn't fit as it's supposed to be a horror themed trailer. Also, couldn't really tell what the story was about just from viewing the trailer. They just took the Zach Snyder approach of, "hey bro, you like metal? Let me blast some for you and ignore the story telling."

Just saw the trailer for this and looks good... not that many reviews yet but so far mostly positive. Anyone seen it yet?

I don't like these trailers where I don't know the monster.. Now I feel like googling it

7u2YNpd.gif

Just saw this, it was really good, interesting genre mash up and it was super intense

Im curious about this but it makes me think of eli rothand in result, mylanta.

Has anyone seen this yet? Any truth to the rumors it’s connected to Cloverfield?

Sounded like this was going to be about Nazis with alien weaponry, not some zombie bullshit. I was really looking forward to this but my interest crashed like the plane they rode in on.

I don't think there's a more consistently disappointing figure in Hollywood than Abrams.

movie looks horrible going off the trailer and music, why play rock song like that during a supposed scary movie? lol
The song itself is appropriate, listen to its lyrics. But the way it is inserted in the trailer is bad and ruins immersion.

Just saw it. It's was really good.

Somewhat poor taste to release this right around Armistice Day.

Back