Train carrying GOP congress members hits a truck. Injuries reported

You having the most respectable comment in a thread ripe with bait was actually heartwarming

Rest of the posters should be ashamed

Hope everyone is ok, driver too, and that it was an accident and not some psycho on an attempt believing he could derail a train with them on board. Trump’s state of the union speech wasn’t batshit crazy, we could use some actually unity to keep flowing in a better direction than we have been lately. Some crazy media fest like that would put us back in the gutter quick

Right. I would like to see fewer republicans in congress, but I want them to leave congress by the American way: voted out by the public. I typically am not into wishing physical harm on my political opponents.

Right. I would like to see fewer republicans in congress, but I want them to leave congress by the American way: voted out by the public. I typically am not into wishing physical harm on my political opponents.

I know you shitpost a lot. Glad to know you have a human decency line. I’ll appreciate your shitposting more now know there’s a limit to your schlick

I know you shitpost a lot. Glad to know you have a human decency line. I’ll appreciate your shitposting more now know there’s a limit to your schlick
*reads this ^^^ post*
At first I was like
<{natewhut}>

and then I was like
<Gordonhat>

What's Keifer up to right now?

It was a garbage truck, The train is stopped at a crossing with signal lights bu the truck had to be hit before that.
180131121551-04-gop-train-crash-0131-large-tease.jpg
How ironic. The truck and the train were hauling garbage.

Rip to the dead ones. May allah have mercy on your souls

You having the most respectable comment in a thread ripe with bait was actually heartwarming

Rest of the posters should be ashamed

Hope everyone is ok, driver too, and that it was an accident and not some psycho on an attempt believing he could derail a train with them on board. Trump’s state of the union speech wasn’t batshit crazy, we could use some actually unity to keep flowing in a better direction than we have been lately. Some crazy media fest like that would put us back in the gutter quick

I haven't turned around on the man himself, but I was telling my wife that I think things could possibly get better as far as partisanship goes with Trump at the wheel. I haven't read the transcript of the speech so I'm not even basing it on that. But more-so that it will be a political necessity for him to try to get votes on both sides of the aisle, because even with a party majority in both chambers he can't guarantee his agenda due to the polarizing nature of his personality (and how he does business).

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little interested in seeing how things play out going forward. Going to need to look up the SOTU transcript later. Been raising a new puppy for the past few days so "reading" and politics hasn't exactly been at the top of my priority list.

Back