Trainer Pleads With Horn To Forget Crawford, Fight Mundine

i have a feeling horn makes the move, his trainers will know he cant handle crawford and theyre milking him for every cent possible right now, i was legit in a bookstore today and saw he has a biography out already

guarantee horn v mundine is up next, for once ill be cheering for mundine

horn has accomplished a lot given his limited background, he wasn't really in the league of the likes of crawford though. to be a world class fighter you need to have amazing firepower or amazing defence, preferably both. horn had neither.

Have to give Horn credit for being a big overachiever.

I once heard that the definition of hell is that when you die, the person you became will meet the person you could have become. Jeff Horn is going to meet the guy he could have become and laugh at him, because that guy probably didn't beat Manny.

Have to give Horn credit for being a big overachiever.

I once heard that the definition of hell is that when you die, the person you became will meet the person you could have become. Jeff Horn is going to meet the guy he could have become and laugh at him, because that guy probably didn't beat Manny.
and had the fight been anywhere but Australia he doesn't get the decision against Manny either(despite 2 judges being American) and probably get deducted points for the multiple headbutts that bloodied Pac.

and had the fight been anywhere but Australia he doesn't get the decision against Manny either(despite 2 judges being American) and probably get deducted points for the multiple headbutts that bloodied Pac.

Meh I don't chalk that up the Aussie shenanigans. I think he edged it but it's not like he blew Horn out of the water and got screwed. Pac had a shitty fight and lost on the scorecards.

Meh I don't chalk that up the Aussie shenanigans. I think he edged it but it's not like he blew Horn out of the water and got screwed. Pac had a shitty fight and lost on the scorecards.
Scorecards that had horn winning 117-111 on one of the cards. I think the crowd there and the blood(caused by fouls) influenced the decision. I couldn't find a way to score it less than 115-112 pacman after multiple rewatches. I personally gave round 9 to pacman 10-8 since the fight was almost stopped then.

Scorecards that had horn winning 117-111 on one of the cards. I think the crowd there and the blood(caused by fouls) influenced the decision. I couldn't find a way to score it less than 115-112 pacman after multiple rewatches. I personally gave round 9 to pacman 10-8 since the fight was almost stopped then.

Really? I think that's being generous. Horn was defending and punching back the whole time. He was getting the business, to be sure, but that wasn't worthy of an extra point. Guys have kicked more ass than that and not been awarded 10-8 rounds.

I was at the Pacquiao Horn fight, At the stadium I thought Pacquiao was robbed, upon reviewing the fight at home I thought Horn did everything to secure the win. And that Manny did very little to secure it, Manny practically fucked around for the first 6 rounds, while Horn scored points.
"BUT WOLDOG MANNY ALMOST ENDED IT IN ROUND 9"
Who gives a fuck, you don't win a fight because you almost ended it. Just like you don't get points for being able to get get hit hard.

I was at the Pacquiao Horn fight, At the stadium I thought Pacquiao was robbed, upon reviewing the fight at home I thought Horn did everything to secure the win. And that Manny did very little to secure it, Manny practically fucked around for the first 6 rounds, while Horn scored points.
"BUT WOLDOG MANNY ALMOST ENDED IT IN ROUND 9"
Who gives a fuck, you don't win a fight because you almost ended it. Just like you don't get points for being able to get get hit hard.
He was what 2 punches away from doubling Horns landed total? 182-92 I believe

He was what 2 punches away from doubling Horns landed total? 182-92 I believe

Punches are not the only thing that attributes to scoring ffs. Stop relying on Compubox as an argument winner.
Horn controlled the ring, Horn controlled the pace of the fight.
Using compubox is a dumb fucking tactic wanna know why? Fights are scored by round. Pacquiao could land 555 punches in round 12 and it wouldn't matter. Pacquiao reguarly outpunches opponents, yet 75% of these punches do nothing more than score, effective punches are scored higher than flailing around like a dick in a hurricane.

Punches are not the only thing that attributes to scoring ffs. Stop relying on Compubox as an argument winner.
Using compubox is a dumb fucking tactic wanna know why? Fights are scored by round. Pacquiao could land 555 punches in round 12 and it wouldn't matter. Pacquiao reguarly outpunches opponents, yet 75% of these punches do nothing more than score, effective punches are scored higher than flailing around like a dick in a hurricane.
o_O

You ok?

Reading today 3rd ranked aussie kye mackenzie team is negotiating to bring lomachenko to sydney. Be a good tune up post surgery for Loma and arum could screw another of the states to pay for the purse like he did with queensland government for pacman.

Hometown Crowds do make a difference no matter how fair the judges are. If every shot that lands gets a cheer (even those that are blocked or hit the gloves), it’s easy to see why poor decisions can be made. Judges often have a limited view as well. I don’t think the judges were iffy, but i agree it was a horrible decision

Did he control the pace when he was back pedaling and running for his life in the 9th round offer little to no resistance to the point the referee wanted to stop the fight after the round? And controlling the pace doesn't matter to much if you are being outlanded. The punches are what matters and pacman landed significantly more, the harder, and cleaner shots. Hit and don't get hit. Pacman hit him and got hit less and the only damaging blows he took were headbutts which weren't called

That 9th round really isn't what people are making it out to be. Pac kicked his ass but Horn was still defending and throwing back. Giving Pac an extra point that round is nuts, imo. Not to mention there were 11 other rounds in that fight. Manny doesn't get to win the entire thing because he hurt Horn but couldn't knock him down.

I have no problem with people thinking Manny won - I think Manny won. But it wasn't a blowout, it wasn't even a clear victory imo.

Back