Training Aggression?

Yeah man, my mom is rich....and she's in England so I'm chilling in her pool and drinking beer out of her kegerator. She's got air conditioning, grill, beer on tap, a bar, all that shit.

The only thing that sucks is that she didn't leave keys to the nicer cars, only keys to a....Prius....a fucking Prius.
Cant have it all my man.

Don't think about the outcome. Don't think period. Just react. Fear is normal...

It's experience.

When I first started as a bouncer I was scared as fuck until after like the second fight I broke up. You subconsciously almost learn there isn't much to be worried about and what happens happens.

Just to add I am 6'4" and over 350lbs so keep that in mind. It's not like I'm some manlet saying I was nervous/scared.,

Yeah well you re huge M8. That must be a decisive factor in your confidence.

Yesterday at judo I did some rolling with a guy who must be around 300. I am like 170. That's almost twice my size. He's not good technically but simply using his strengh and weight I could feel like he can probably break me like a twig. And that's on the ground.

Standing, he once almost broke my ankle with a simple sweep where I was badly positioned.

I can't imagine what would happen if this guy hip threw me and landed on me with bad intent.

Such a size difference grants such an advantage against men of average size. I hope you are thankful for this monstruous advantage that nature has given you.

Yeah well you re huge M8. That must be a decisive factor in your confidence.

Yesterday at judo I did some rolling with a guy who must be around 300. I am like 170. That's almost twice my size. He's not good technically but simply using his strengh and weight I could feel like he can probably break me like a twig. And that's on the ground.

Standing, he once almost broke my ankle with a simple sweep where I was badly positioned.

I can't imagine what would happen if this guy hip threw me and landed on me with bad intent.

Such a size difference grants such an advantage against men of average size. I hope you are thankful for this monstruous advantage that nature has given you.
reminds me of unarmed combat training when some 130lb female tried to hip toss my 6'1 ass. we we're both in 'kit' and with the plate and carrier on, i had to be tipping 220 or so.

reminds me of unarmed combat training when some 130lb female tried to hip toss my 6'1 ass. we we're both in 'kit' and with the plate and carrier on, i had to be tipping 220 or so.
There's that video floating around of I think Marines doing that training with the padded bayonet and rifle stock where the dude just destroys the girl he outweighs by like 100lbs.

Back