Training alongside roiders, bothers me

Ego gets you hurt in gym. Just do your thing bud. You're there for you and not them.

Hell, I had some douchbag old man come up to me and pick up the same dumbells that I was curling strict for higher volume and higher reps --one of the first times I have done this in my life. He then proceeds to do half range motion hammer curls with tons of leg momentum. Acts like bested me or something. I just give him a look. I'm not really a bodybuilder or powerlifter anyways
just wait till he sees you in the locker room and comes over and drops his towel swinging his old man balls in your face to further establish his dominance.

lol you thinks lifting weights with them is bad? trying wrestling or fighting with guys on roids

This guy at least has a point. You are the hammer or the nail in fighting and when they are on roids it’s all the more likely you are the nail.

Just lifting around them though? Don’t know why that should bother you ts (unless they are all pushy and agro as well but that is super rare and also possible for nattys).

^ Why do you always respond like this? Of course you understand what he meant by this. Why always be an asshole like that?

It doesn't upset me if someone juices but I respect them less.

I agree that you will have better, more enjoyable work outs if you can learn to drop your ego and focus on yourself. No one cares what you're lifting.

Benching benching north of 400 while squatting 500? Loser. I got to 520 squat natural. Can’t touch that bench though
I benched 385 when I was 19 without ever using anything other than some metrx protein powder cause I saw Bill Kazmaier promoting it and assumed that was all he was using for strength (lol @ 16 year old me)

^ Why do you always respond like this? Of course you understand what he meant by this. Why always be an asshole like that?

Because I've been through nine years of the same tired garbage being posted own lifting forums lol.

I wasn't being an asshole to the guy at all.

Primarily cause, they out lift me with incredible ease, and the strut about like they are fucking superman, when we all know the ONLY reason they're putting up that weight is cause they're floating their liver on a mix of test and anavar.

It's just the egocentricity that goes along with that fire-hydrant look.

Get off the injectables mate - then let's see how tough you really are.

Am I alone here?

This dude was benching 190 kgs last night, compared to my 140, in addition to squatting 220 kgs, to my 175.

I'm as clean as your wifes poontang.

I don't like to be made inferior by cheaters.
I couldn’t care less what other people are doing and how they are doing it. How are they cheating? Are they competiting against you in a sport? If not, then you should really just focus on yourself. What people around you decide to do with themselves won’t affect you.

4B77E2D5-CEC9-4868-ACBF-538AAA1CC36B.jpeg
Let people do whatever they want. Focus on yourself. Drug free is the way to go.

some of the strongest men to ever walk the planet have God awful form by the form nazis. these people never cared about that they only cared about moving the maximum possible weight. If you are in this game long enough you will be injured whether you have picture perfect form or you dont.

View attachment 366849
Let people do whatever they want. Focus on yourself. Drug free is the way to go.

Depends on how much you abuse roids really. I know guys who have been off for 10 years and still look nearly the same as they did when they were on the roids consistency in diet and training is the key. You can do roids correctly or you can abuse them to the point that when you come off you'll start deflating like a pinata at a baseball party.

some of the strongest men to ever walk the planet have God awful form by the form nazis. these people never cared about that they only cared about moving the maximum possible weight. If you are in this game long enough you will be injured whether you have picture perfect form or you dont.
Well glad to see you back in the forum! You probably know I'm going to ask about that mythical six hundy deadlift...

Well glad to see you back in the forum! You probably know I'm going to ask about that mythical six hundy deadlift...
lFRqB11.gif

Back