Training with my son

SUPER G.CO

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Me and my 7 year old son both train mma and I'm trying to get my son ready for a grappling comp the end of April and I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions when it comes to drills and things we can do together, obviously factoring in a big size difference

Ta

Man. Just keep it fun and not too serious. You can just play wrestle him when you guys are watching tv and have him work his escapes. Like put him in your guard and mess with him like joking say shit like you can't escape the inescapable guard, then let him do it. Then when he passes tickle him until he can't breathe anymore.

Man. Just keep it fun and not too serious. You can just play wrestle him when you guys are watching tv and have him work his escapes. Like put him in your guard and mess with him like joking say shit like you can't escape the inescapable guard, then let him do it. Then when he passes tickle him until he can't breathe anymore.
Great stuff thanks

My son just turned 5 and I can't wait to take him but thinking at least 6 years old. I agree with above poster man you have to make things fun for kids otherwise they will drag their feet and rebel

Back