Trans identified female now identifies as a dog

phoenixikki

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Transgender man identifies as a DOG and says chasing sticks and playing on all fours has brought him closer to his husband

4985572-0-image-a-46_1539340398086.jpg

• Tony McGinn, known as 'Tony Bark' to his friends, enjoys animal role-play in LA
  • Tony, who was born female and is transgender, is supported by his husband
  • Andrew accompanies Tony to regular play dates with other role-players
  • Andrew said: 'I provide him with lots of attention and tell him he is a good boy'

Playing fetch on all fours might seem like an unusual activity for an adult, but one man who identifies as a dog says it has brought him closer to his husband.
Tony McGinn, known as 'Tony Bark' to his friends, says he has been into animal role-play his entire life, and refers to himself as a 'human pup'.
The 30-year-old, who was born female and is transgender, is supported by his husband and 'handler' Andrew who accompanies him to regular play dates with other role-players in their hometown of Los Angeles.
And now in my adult life, in my relationships, it's a way for me to feel vulnerable and exposed and close to my partner. It's a very intimate thing.
'Imagine if the easiest way to delight your partner is you just throw a ball across the room. Relationships wouldn't fail anymore if that's all you had to do.'
Andrew added: 'I hang out and I provide him with lots of attention and tell him he is a good boy. That's basically 90 percent of it.
4982092-0-image-a-28_1539336175752.jpg

Read more on: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...er-dog-transgender-man-identifies-canine.html

Hope this bitch doesnt visit China
<6>
hoping s/he DOES visit China.

I'll bet his favorite actresses are Droolie Andrews and Ellen Barkin.
Fav movies are no doubt A Tree Grows in Brooklyn and All Dogs Go To Heaven

Last edited:
Solid responses so far.

I do wonder whether he poops in public while making desperate eye contact with the people around him.

This "OMG, OMG, a vanishingly small percentage of the population has an unconventional sexual orientation!!!" stuff is mystifying.

Time to panic every fucking day.
Talk about your snowflakes.

This "OMG, OMG, a vanishingly small percentage of the population has an unconventional sexual orientation!!!" stuff is mystifying.

I was thinking, we probably need an "identity politics" megathread.

I was thinking, we probably need an "identity politics" megathread.

Random idiot across America megathread, also for the nobody A said something racist on camera at nobody B

If this involves a politician publically supporting it, then it's a war room issue. Til then it's just some dumbass in their house

Gender (plus species) Identity*.

ufdup.png

This is not that unusual, and the OP is misstating what's going on.

He doesn't identify as a dog. He's roleplaying as a dog for sexual gratification. He's not demanding that society treat him like he's a dog, or use special dog pronouns.

It's a non-story.

Honestly, which post above yours do you think is panicking? This is a mockery thread.

Transgender man identifies as a DOG and says chasing sticks and playing on all fours has brought him closer to his husband

4985572-0-image-a-46_1539340398086.jpg

• Tony McGinn, known as 'Tony Bark' to his friends, enjoys animal role-play in LA
  • Tony, who was born female and is transgender, is supported by his husband
  • Andrew accompanies Tony to regular play dates with other role-players
  • Andrew said: 'I provide him with lots of attention and tell him he is a good boy'

Playing fetch on all fours might seem like an unusual activity for an adult, but one man who identifies as a dog says it has brought him closer to his husband.
Tony McGinn, known as 'Tony Bark' to his friends, says he has been into animal role-play his entire life, and refers to himself as a 'human pup'.
The 30-year-old, who was born female and is transgender, is supported by his husband and 'handler' Andrew who accompanies him to regular play dates with other role-players in their hometown of Los Angeles.
And now in my adult life, in my relationships, it's a way for me to feel vulnerable and exposed and close to my partner. It's a very intimate thing.
'Imagine if the easiest way to delight your partner is you just throw a ball across the room. Relationships wouldn't fail anymore if that's all you had to do.'
Andrew added: 'I hang out and I provide him with lots of attention and tell him he is a good boy. That's basically 90 percent of it.
4982092-0-image-a-28_1539336175752.jpg

Read more on: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...er-dog-transgender-man-identifies-canine.html

What were you searching for when you found that stuff?

Well there is no such thing as species.

It's what you FEEL you are.

Could care less about this. It isnt a thing until he starts demanding laws that will force people to refer to him as a "whatever" and if you dont, its hate speech and sexism/transphobia and time to get you fired for it.

I swear to God Islam is your only solution. This fuckery will never end and continue to get worse and worse.

While this is funny, and a bit weird (one has to wonder about their sex life), what they're doing really isn't a big deal.
They are engaging in roleplay, so it's not like they're always living this out and demanding anyone to cater to their needs or anything.

Edit: Though I do find it very strange that they would make their roleplay sessions available to public knowledge.

Last edited:
Back