Trans identified female now identifies as a dog

The point of no return has been reached already. This is happening now.
9wluelb2x8lz.jpg
<{CMPALM}>

Ming the fucking merciless needs to leave that kid the fuck alone.

Going to go out on a limb here and guess illegal drugs were involved at the time of those pictures.

We have a bartender that comes into work with his wife dressed up like a cat and on a leash. Like they go out to dinner like that. I kind of admire their level of not giving a fuck.

This furry hate is going too far. Mods need to step in imo.

This "OMG, OMG, a vanishingly small percentage of the population has an unconventional sexual orientation!!!" stuff is mystifying.

Time to panic every fucking day.
Talk about your snowflakes.

Following one's sexual and existential obsessions to the end game of conjuring up a fully fledged alternate sense of identity is probably unhealthy at best, horrible at worst.

Say deciding I am a dog, or a fence post, or a can of spam.

Whether gay, straight, or Portuguese the dehumanization of all values into a desperate search for identity can have terrible consequences.

I feel pretty bad for dog-(wo)-man, and her choice of clothing.

While this is funny, and a bit weird (one has to wonder about their sex life), what they're doing really isn't a big deal.
They are engaging in roleplay, so it's not like they're always living this out and demanding anyone to cater to their needs or anything.

Edit: Though I do find it very strange that they would make their roleplay sessions available to public knowledge.

Is it a big deal? Is this what we want to devolve into?

Is it a big deal to everyone else who lives as their former wives, husbands, children if they have them? It's cliche but true, should I have to explain to my progeny why a man wants to be a woman and identify as a pooch?

I'll always remember how the first Wachowski brother "became" a woman.

First following obsessions with S&M to a dominatrix, then "freedom" to explore life as a woman in the context of sex, at last deciding to be "brave" and follow her "true identity" to being a woman and to divorce and marry the then dominatrix.

It was a hard story to hear for his original wife and children, that's all right, that story is little known and in modern America if your dream victimizes those you are supposed to love and have made promises too, so be it.

picking up your partners poop in public is an intimate experience. If everyone could share this with their partner relationships wouldn't fail anymore.

I got to think they'd fail quicker. JMHO

I got to think they'd fail quicker. JMHO

There are so many comical scenarios

Couple goes to a councilor (who in this case is a social justice activist)

"My partner poops in public and runs around on all fours, I can't take the embarrassment and lose respect for her. I think she's lost it"

"Well have you tried EMBRACING it? Why don't you encourage and celebrate pooping and ignore the backwards bigots who judge this behavior? You could bond with her and support her by also pooping in public along side her. Pooping is natural and healthy. "

We have posters on the Sher who identify as cats...

So what’s the proper pronoun for this? Bitch? Spot?

I bet he only does the sex doggie style

Back