Trans Pacific Partnership - continuing the conservative assault on working people

Is the US a currency manipulator, yes or no?

EDIT and please no.

tumblr_inline_ndp1q3b1sQ1qm0wjz.gif
<{vega}>

Are you serious? 1 cherry picked part of a paragraph that I have stated I care little about. Post after post after post you have brought it up and I keep raising the issues I consider more important. It has been that bad I thought you were a bot.

Now what did I retract? Back your lie up mate. I'll pop back in when I get a chance.

hi mon,

if you want to rectify your response about the inflexibility of patents and your outrage, that's fine with me.

we should all be given the space to evolve and rectify our opinions as we learn more about this or that. i, IGIT, give you that space.

*high fives*

you mentioned the Aussie's loss of sovereignty and i have tried to explain to you that your fears are unfounded, my friend. Australia has fared pretty well in WTO disputes.

Onselen's main gripe is wealth distribution in Australia, and as he himself acknowledged, those issues should be addressed by domestic policy, not international trade policy.

i'm addressing Onselen, since you copy and pasted him so enthusiastically.

- IGIT

Last edited:
hi mon,

yes, "inflexible patent applications" sure are mind blowing to you.

that was you, right? like, you're "mon" the poster, right?

- IGIT

"learn to digest the entirety of his blogs."

Ok

hi mon,

if you want to rectify your response about the inflexibility of patents and your outrage, that's fine with me.

we should all be given the space to evolve and rectify our opinions as we learn more about this or that. i, IGIT, give you that space.

*high fives*

you mentioned the Aussie's loss of sovereignty and i have tried to explain to you that your fears are unfounded, my friend. Australia has fared pretty well in WTO disputes.

Onselen's main gripe is wealth distribution in Australia, and as he himself acknowledged, those issues should be addressed by domestic policy, not international trade policy.

i'm addressing Onselen, since you copy and pasted him so enthusiastically.

- IGIT

I asked for you to expand on my retraction. I will note you are persistent with redirection techniques. There are more than enough examples of me behaving boorishly or saying poorly written or just rubbish. I never delete them as its a reminder and embarrassment to myself. I correct spelling, punctuation and in the case of this link I deleted all the macro business rubbish i.e. all the non article advertising etc. You and everyone else is more than willing to reread this thread, the only one lying (and misdirecting) is you

I have supplied more than enough information on my worries which you have addressed little to none.

"you mentioned the Aussie's loss of sovereignty and i have tried to explain to you that your fears are unfounded, my friend. Australia has fared pretty well in WTO disputes."?

The past isn't an indication of the future when the circumstances are changed. When our own government pays for a report on the potential cost in billions by multinational corporations suing Australia for there own choice of laws.

I respect Onselen and most of his opinions but saying he or anyone is my god seems a bit rich considering you seem to be your own. After all its a little egotistic to be fixating on one part (that brings you gain) at the expense of everything else.

You're right I should have addressed that part but in my defence I still assumed I was dealing with a rational person, I should have made note at just how hard you're pushing and redirecting almost every post in the later part of this thread.

I partially disagree with him or he hasn't thought it through far enough. Australia has policy in place to ensure that companies must at least try to employ Australians before non Australians. That the international trade agreement allows Canada, Mexico, Chile, Japan, Malaysia and Vietnam in 435 occupations without first advertising jobs to Australians, this while Australia has record low wages growth is a disgrace.(https://www.theguardian.com/austral...l-undercuts-australian-jobs-market-unions-say)

That the trade agreement appears to be an attack on an existing policy that had been introduced to ensure Australians were a first priority in employment within Australia means that the tool/policy is inadequate. It has taken years to get where we are on the TTP and it would take years to counter it. Therefore attacking the trade agreement makes sense, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

But someone's stealing my digital photos, am I doing it right?

Last edited:
@IGIT

I hope you actually reread the 2nd instalment of this thread, post after post after post you insert yourself. Personally I'm out as I'm making ok money at the moment and time is precious(hence the delay). I will note that I now have decided that instead of bringing the refugee debacle to peoples attention and trying to influence opinion on that topic I need to tell everyone I converse with what they don't hear on the TPP. If I speak to 300 people and can get a third to agree to contact their local member that will be my way of doing something constructive towards.

I guess thanks of sort is needed as I'm invigorated on another concern and good luck making money from a digital foundation over a fluid digital medium. Your problem could be seen similar to the photographers complaining about the introduction of phone cameras stealing their work(its a big leap but that evolution I guess)

ahoy hio mon!

@IGIT

I hope you actually reread the 2nd instalment of this thread, post after post after post you insert yourself. Personally I'm out as I'm making ok money at the moment and time is precious(hence the delay). I will note that I now have decided that instead of bringing the refugee debacle to peoples attention and trying to influence opinion on that topic I need to tell everyone I converse with what they don't hear on the TPP. If I speak to 300 people and can get a third to agree to contact their local member that will be my way of doing something constructive towards.

sorry my friend, i've been rather busy with work and smoking from a rich buffet of kind herb - but imma back!

i have reread your installments. you still seem angry about something IGIT has done or said, but its a mystery to me.

regarding the WTO, you say that the past is no indicator of the future to rebut my point that the Aussie's have fared very well in trade disputes.

i have no idea how to respond to that, lol. i concede that there is always the possibility that Australia suddenly starts fucking up all over the place - abrogating trade deals left and right. its a moronic point to rest your argument on, though.

Your problem could be seen similar to the photographers complaining about the introduction of phone cameras stealing their work(its a big leap but that evolution I guess)

you don't understand what it is i do, nor the value of patented material.

it's alright.

be well, mon.

- IGIT

Back