Trans Pacific Partnership - continuing the conservative assault on working people

The wealthy elites are going to keep pushing for agendas that benefit them the most, through their massive influence upon politicians. If you're not in the top 0.1%, you have nearly no say in how laws and policies are drafted.

it get's labeled as "conservative" issue, when in fact it's another 0,1% Agenda.

In America, that's the same thing. "Conservatives" are what we call people who fight for the interests of the rich.

I think he believes carrying that Hindu god will help him the power to make good speeches. Just a theory though.

So Obama is getting magic powers from a toy. Wow. This is big, man. And it's so typical for the mainstream media to totally ignore this. How did you find out?

In America, that's the same thing. "Conservatives" are what we call people who fight for the interests of the rich.

So Obama is getting magic powers from a toy. Wow. This is big, man. And it's so typical for the mainstream media to totally ignore this. How did you find out?

What I don't understand is the supporters for "Conservatives" have some of the lowest income in the country. It's like cheering for your continued existence at the bottom of the social ladder.

context for TTP? none? gtfo then.

Huh? I was commenting on the idea that it doesn't matter who you vote for. Of course, there are very big differences between the two parties and it matters very much who you vote for.

I also pointed out that the TPP is something Obama and Republicans support. That doesn't invalidate my point. If we elected Romney for example, he would have attempted to repeal Obamacare and fought to implement his tax plan. Jack points it out here:

This falls under what you said, but I think it deserves highlighting: the Ryan budget could really happen if a Republican wins in 2016 (and could have already happened if a Republican had won in 2012). To use a phrase the right-wing media loves to repeat, that's something that could fundamentally change America. And SCOTUS appointments are also huge, especially given how politicized the court has become.

This is a perfect example of the major differences between the parties.

Obama is a globalist internationalist. You libtards and conservatards can continue to throw shit at each other all day long while these bought and paid for politicians continue to collaborate with the internationalists. They will continue to loot and plunder whats left of this country.

What I don't understand is the supporters for "Conservatives" have some of the lowest income in the country. It's like cheering for your continued existence at the bottom of the social ladder.

I know people don't like to hear this, but you can't understand American politics without understanding the central role that race plays in it all.

Huh? I was commenting on the idea that it doesn't matter who you vote for. Of course, there are very big differences between the two parties and it matters very much who you vote for.

I also pointed out that the TPP is something Obama and Republicans support. That doesn't invalidate my point. If we elected Romney for example, he would have attempted to repeal Obamacare and fought to implement his tax plan. Jack points it out here:

This is a perfect example of the major differences between the parties.

i was only talking about TTP, i didn't made a statement about anything else.

Wow, this thread got derailed by the second post, that must be some sort of record.

Ask him why he carries it with him?

i was only talking about TTP, i didn't made a statement about anything else.

Didn't you say it doesn't matter who you vote for? I guess you meant to say on this issue alone?

it get's labeled as "conservative" issue, when in fact it's another 0,1% Agenda.
but as long as we have the Kardashians to entertain the masses, everything is fine.
Lobbyism is the cancer of this Country.

the 1% are served unflinchingly by conservatives as though they were their masters.

The libs and dems are only about 60% bought and sold by the 1%

Obama is a globalist internationalist. You libtards and conservatards can continue to throw shit at each other all day long while these bought and paid for politicians continue to collaborate with the internationalists. They will continue to loot and plunder whats left of this country.

Yep, the left-right finger pointing reaction is dysfunctional especially when it comes to global power plays, but as long as the citizens are caught up in it then the global players can plunder at will.

yes :icon_excl it's about TTP or not?

Yes, but you are still technically wrong. The TPP fast track did not pass, why do you think that is? People we voted for rejected it!

the 1% are served unflinchingly by conservatives as though they were their masters.

The libs and dems are only about 60% bought and sold by the 1%

Just curious, how did you come up with those %s?

Ask him why he carries it with him?

I believe it contains a secret transmitter that allows him to communicate with the Illuminati.

More seriously, it would appear that Obama is not just a corporate puppet. But a superstitious corporate puppet.

Back