Trans Pacific Partnership - continuing the conservative assault on working people

he never was. it was all a lie from the beginning.

the democrat party(as well as most "left wing" parties in western 2 party systems) are the same corporate ass kissing puppets as their more right wing counterpart. their progressive stance in social issues like gay marriage, abortion, etc is just a smokescreen to make them look different from the other big party in the system. both parties are puppets of the same master, slightly different to make the masses believe their opinion counts.

thanks mostly to the disastrous administration by both big parties, the 2 party system seems to be declining over here:
1424553694_638948_1424554727_noticia_normal.png

hopefully the trend continues. more options means less bullshit is tolerated from parties.

I always enjoy your posts and insight from Spain, bro. Keep it up.

This is also interesting.

I think he believes carrying that Hindu god will help him the power to make good speeches. Just a theory though.

Bajrang also is the god of strength, wrestlers and athletes. Have you seen Obama lift weights?

Theory debunked.

Wow, this thread got derailed by the second post, that must be some sort of record.

Vulcan? I didn't see that as a derailment. The TS is talking about his belief the TPP is bad and widely hated, and that the fact that it has bipartisan support means that working people in America are under assault. I think that Vulcan picked up the ball and took a few steps with it.

Ask him why he carries it with him?

Does he really? Can you source that?

At first glance it seems like Obama and Republicans disagree on issues that benefit the people, but are in lockstep on issues that benefit the corporate sector.

well, they disagree about obamacare, which is a health insurers wet dream come true.

Vulcan? I didn't see that as a derailment. The TS is talking about his belief the TPP is bad and widely hated, and that the fact that it has bipartisan support means that working people in America are under assault. I think that Vulcan picked up the ball and took a few steps with it.

Does he really? Can you source that?

"belief" - lol. Okay then.

I'm bringing facts to light and making a pretty obvious conclusion. The only one an honest person could make in light of the information we have.

So from the story:

It was one of the recurring features of his days on the trail: supporters pressed all sorts of trinkets into Barack Obama's palms as he worked crowds and shook hands. Some voters worried about his chances, his health or his safety; others just wanted to give him something. He kept a few in his pockets every day as a reminder of the hopes people had placed in him.

Theory debunked.

Hmm, some how I missed the second part of his post.

kpt018 said:
Yes, what I said actually happened. This guy thinks that will change the next go around, and maybe he is right. But still, these are people we elected.

There are critics of the TPP on the left, you know.

Maybe I'm missing something but I thought you said that the President's Fast-Track Authority did not pass?

Yeah I know. He does carry an idol of that Hindu god in his pocket. Christians don't and Muslims probably aren't allowed to have other idols either.

What about my lucky rabbits foot? Does that mean I'm a Pagan?

This is also interesting.

I think he believes carrying that Hindu god will help him the power to make good speeches. Just a theory though.

Obviously it's working, but at what cost will the demon in the idol demand?

The TPP is designed to contain China's regional influence.

It's part of Obama's 'Pivot to the East' strategy.

It's an even more important endeavor at this point with Russia also moving east.

Somewhat strange considering China and Chinese companies are buying up land, businesses, influence in schools, and whatever else they can get their hands on in Western countries. Seems like that is highly encouraged in these nations.

The competition with China is full of mixed messages.

How many people do you know that carry Hindu gods in their pocket? And one of which is supposed to give you beautiful speech?

Well, if I can find one on Amazon, it will be 2, me and Obama.

I wear a watch that is broken a lot, because I was wearing it when I was in a plane crash and it just feels like good luck to me now. How many people do you know who do that?

Guess that means I'm going to hell.

Back