Social Transgender Activist That Helped to Defund Rape Shelter Received Meritorious Service Medal from Canadian Government

Do they not like women being housed with men in rape shelters? Fucking monsters.
Here's the thing man, I don't think any of the left leaning posters want or agree with that either. I definitely do not.

Here's the thing man, I don't think any of the left leaning posters want or agree with that either. I definitely do not.
Good on you, but I think you're being a tad disingenuous in trying to paint this as anything but a leftist movement. I realize that you were only commenting on people here(and I'm not sure how accurate that is), but it feels like a framing of leftists in general not being for this, when they clearly are. They're the ones screaming that "Trans Women Are Women", and calling women "TERFS", merely because they don't want men in their spaces. They're the ones getting shit like this done, and not the 0.5 percent of trans people, who would be ignored if not for legions of leftists supporting this lunacy.

All that said, if you're against this, then you're not for wholesale "trans rights", and to them, you're no different than the MAGA crowd you criticize, for acknowledging obvious issues with this absurd movement.

I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate your well thought out response sherbro, and I will look into those videos when I have some time after work tomorrow.

I definitely agree with you 100% on your final paragraph. I guess my own contribution to the problem is a lack of energy trying to debate with a lot of the right wing. Living in Ohio, most of my wife's family as well as at least half of mine are full on MAGA people, and its gotten extremely tiresome and saddening to see the people they've morphed into over the last few years.

sadly you are the first and only person from the left that has ever responded this way. I hope you do look into it and check out Helen Joyce also. its worth actually learning what the issues are and what is at stake here.

I admit leftists were right, toxic masculinity exists and it wears a dress and shit hair do.

Can we finally admit there's a portal to hell and it's spewing this out into society.

Good on you, but I think you're being a tad disingenuous in trying to paint this as anything but a leftist movement. I realize that you were only commenting on people here(and I'm not sure how accurate that is), but it feels like a framing of leftists in general not being for this, when they clearly are. They're the ones screaming that "Trans Women Are Women", and calling women "TERFS", merely because they don't want men in their spaces. They're the ones getting shit like this done, and not the 0.5 percent of trans people, who would be ignored if not for legions of leftists supporting this lunacy.

All that said, if you're against this, then you're not for wholesale "trans rights", and to them, you're no different than the MAGA crowd you criticize, for acknowledging obvious issues with this absurd movement.

I can see where you're coming from, maybe my apathy is because most of the people I associate with aren't cheering for and pushing for extreme examples like in this thread. I'm absolutely for trans rights, including addressing them by their preferred gender even if you don't agree with it. I just have never come across someone in person that fully supports issues like the examples that seem common here on the dog.

I appreciate your response man, I hope you have a nice weekend.

There are some VERY pressing issues. Where the conversation is happening intelligently is in Europe. Part of the reason why is because there is not a right-wing Christian movement in Europe obfuscating the issue with bigotry and hate. Without that bigoted side on the right, the left is completely willing to engage in intelligent discussion. But we need that intelligent discussion here too. Go into those trans threads on sherdog and you will find a ton of bigotry and some real sanity too. What you won't find nearly any of is intelligent discussion from the left without hatred involved.

I'll summarize just some.od the issues and post two videos from a lefty scholar on the topic. Look for my edit when I add the second video as I can't add two videos on my phone without posting first.

Medical treatment is not taking into account co morbidity in diagnosing kids as trans. A statistically significant number of trans kids are also depressed, autistic, abused, gay etc. And that is not being taken into account for why they might reject their bodies as they are!!!!

Medical treatment for trans interested kids seems to nearly guarantee physical surgery down the line making the medicine the primary cause of the physical transition in a significant percentage of KIDS. We know that many kids who identify as trans later discover that they are gay and come to peace with their bodies, but if you medically treat them before they go through puberty, they don't make that discovery!!! Look up the disaster of travistock unfolding right now!!

Men who claim to be women are taking women's places on shortlists in some countries.

50% of transwomen in Britains prison system have sexual assault on their records. Men should not be in women's prisons regardless. Women's culture and prison is far less violent and dangerous. Introducing men into those prison systems is a guarantee that women will be abused by a physically stronger person. Introducing that kind of fear and unequal relationship is cruel and disgusting.

Women rights movements have fought for ages against men to gain private spaces in public like restrooms and MEN are now taking those spaces from them.

Men in women's bathrooms and changing rooms is seen as VERY problematic to women especially many women's rights groups. Why are we dumping this problem with men on to women?

The problem of self ID exists now like in scottland where all you have to do is just say verbally that you are trans and you are legally recognized as trans giving all men access to women spaces at will!!

Trans men are getting women's funding reserved for women and set aside for women in some countries.

Many transactivists are playing a linguistic game trying to get rid of our ability to distinguish between men and women which we need for insurance purposes, medical purposes, legal purposes etc...

Transactivists which are often not trans people themselves, also have a stated prohibition against debate and instead label everyone who has any issues with the trans movements agenda as bigoted which is a dishonest tactic and a lie.

Regardless of where anyone falls on each of these particular issues, there is no denying that intelligent logical debate and thought needs to go into each of them. We are not doing that due to partisan hatred and closed mindedness.

Excellent post. One minor correction, though: the Scottish government's proposed Gender Recognition Act was vetoed by the UK Supreme Court earlier this month. The Scottish government has already said it won't appeal the ruling.

Excellent post. One minor correction, though: the Scottish government's proposed Gender Recognition Act was vetoed by the UK Supreme Court earlier this month. The Scottish government has already said it won't appeal the ruling.

Yeah the UK are pushing back hard on this shit. Already shut down the Tavistock clinic. Other northern European countries are doing similar.

Thank you for that correction. That's actually extremely important information to have. I was very surprised that Scotland could vote in self-ID and it makes more sense to me that it was vetoed.

In the light of day with all the facts on the table, the transgender madness will pass away. I hope at the end of it the tiny percentage of people that are actually trans are respected and loved by society. But at the end of that, i also hope that women have maintained all of their private spaces and special rights and protections they have fought so hard for.

Thank you for that correction. That's actually extremely important information to have. I was very surprised that Scotland could vote in self-ID and it makes more sense to me that it was vetoed.

In the light of day with all the facts on the table, the transgender madness will pass away. I hope at the end of it the tiny percentage of people that are actually trans are respected and loved by society. But at the end of that, i also hope that women have maintained all of their private spaces and special rights and protections they have fought so hard for.

The Scottish government already had their fingers burned over this. A convicted rapist began to transition to female, and demanded to be put in a woman's prison. The Scottish Prison Service and Scottish government were ready to comply, but there was such outrage, they backtracked and the scumbag was put in male prison.

JK Rowling funded a private rape crisis centre, free to any victim as long as they were a biological woman. Cue insults and death threats from trans rights activists, even though the shelter was privately funded, and trans women who had been the victims of sexual assault could attend any government funded rape crisis centre.

Happily, Rowling has about $1 Billion of Fuck You Money and refused to back down. :)

Yeah the UK are pushing back hard on this shit. Already shut down the Tavistock clinic. Other northern European countries are doing similar.

They're really not. Although Tavistock was closed, the clinical work was spread out amongst other clinics. Mrs Yin reports that every week there is a new document circulated where the term man or woman is removed and replaced with some obscene term.

The doctor's aren't happy as care and medications can be gender specific. Very hard to do when your patient demands you call them a dog

Last edited:
Meanwhile, the supposedly intellectually curious left ignores these threads and this topic and tacitly supports what is happening.

I haven't seen a single person from the left on this site (my side) engage this topic in a serious manner...

On the other hand, the very best intellectual standing up against transgender craziness is from the left, Kathleen Stock.
Rule #1 Pretend it isn't happening. A lot of people will support a cause but ignore the obvious and pervasive issues that the cause creates.

Sadly a lot of women that stand up to this insanity get bullied, harassed, get their jobs threatened, get physically assaulted and get labeled TERFS. So any woman that stands up this is a legitimately courageous person. I've seen Kathleen speak on YouTube, the world needs more women like her.

The really pathetic part of the whole thing is that it was probably a committee of mostly female government employees who decided to give him the award.

leftism 101

aZDOAQ3_700bwp.webp
LOL

Back