Transgender athlete Anne Veriato wins against Railson Paixao

madi

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Mr.Cage, MMA event held in Manaus Brazil provided an unprecedented fight between a transsexual athlete and a man on Saturday night. And by unanimous decision the trans athlete Anne Veriato won the clash, which had many hard and violent moments.

"This victory is to show to the bias people of what I am capable of, is to show everyone that I have strength, will, and achieve my goals. Thankfully I have wonderful people at my side and I can say that the hardness of this fight gives me even more strength for the next ones, "said the fighter.

content_Anne__4_.jpg

show_Anne__1_.jpg

show_Anne__5_.jpg

So some random dude beat some random dude?

Would have been better if he beat a chick who was taking male hormones.

I dont get it...
""This victory is to show to the bias people of what I am capable of, is to show everyone that I have strength, will, and achieve my goals."

If (s)he was a female that beat a guy, yes it would show she probably got strenght and will.
But a dude beating a dude it proved nothing really.

But a dude beating a dude it proved nothing really.

It proves that she's still good enough to beat dudes despite the hormone treatments, which are supposed to do the opposite of steroids.

It also proves that Fallon Fox should not have been allowed to punch women.

It proves that she's still good enough to beat dudes despite the hormone treatments, which are supposed to do the opposite of steroids.

It also proves that Fallon Fox should not have been allowed to punch women.

Railson Paixao is btw not on fight Finder

I guess Fallon Fox vs this guy is next fight to make I mean girl ?

I'm not surprised. It can't be easy for her to find guys willing to fight her.

I am old and so on... so when you say "her" you use it loosely?

So based on Bellators latest signings when do we see fallon fox vs Anne?

I am old and so on... so when you say "her" you use it loosely?

I'm old too, but it costs me nothing to extend basic courtesies to transgender people. As long as former men aren't trying to compete in women's sport I have no problem with them.

YOLO etc.

I'm old too, but it costs me nothing to extend basic courtesies to transgender people. As long as former men aren't trying to compete in women's sport I have no problem with them.

YOLO etc.

damn you being so nice and all.
I will never understand the transgender thing or lack of "thing".
But as you say he/she competed against a man.
But what abut next time, I wonder. Will she still compete against men or?

"She" could have fought women like Fallon but went the hororable route and fought other men.

Hespect.

Back