Transgender Hannah Mouncey Allowed Entry into Australian Football Leugue

That's definitely true. I saw that in here a long time ago. That professor is an anti-intellectual whackadoo.
It's aversion to people like him and the Moore spokesperson who will bring us closer together.

Yet here you are in this thread..posting like an idiot. Weird

Do you not find it a little strange that threads on this topic are started by right wingers >95% of the time?

It seems like a somewhat unhealthy obsession and just acts as outrage pr0n.

on one hand - good, fuck that thing!
on the other though, I wish they let it play, it owned the whole league, and maybe, one can only hope, libs and fems would finally see their stupidity.

Last edited:
on one hand - good, fuck that thing!
on the other though, I wish they let it play, it owned the whole league, and maybe, one can onlz hope, libs and fems would finally see their stupody.
Lmao I agree to an extent! However, god damn that grammar.

These delusions are going to get a woman killed. That guy is bigger and stronger than most men. He is way above average male height and weight. He would have been putting girls in body bags every game.

The Australian Football League (AFL) has agreed for the first time to allow a transgender footballer to play women's football at state level.

Hannah Mouncey, 28, who previously played at local level in Canberra, hopes to take to the field in the state of Victoria this season.

The AFL said it wanted everyone to be able to play Australian rules football.

Before she began her gender transition in 2015, Mouncey played for the Australian men's handball team.

The AFL's decision means she can now partake in any of its affiliated state leagues during the 2018 season.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-43044082

This isn't even a post op transsexual. This is a 6ft 3", 225lb man, still with the old meat and two veg intact, who now 'identifies' as a women and has taken a few hormones.

MOUNCEY_PV1_03_a.jpg

1517571590522.jpg

7674816-3x4-700x933.jpg

1513118431259.jpg

This madness will be the end of real biological women not being able to compete in their own sports. But in a brutal, extremely physical contact sport like ARF, one of the actual women will end up getting badly hurt. Most women in the AFC league seem to range around 5ft 5" - 5ft 7" and about 140 - 160lbs lol.

Last edited:
The Australian Football League (AFL) has agreed for the first time to allow a transgender footballer to play women's football at state level.

Hannah Mouncey, 28, who previously played at local level in Canberra, hopes to take to the field in the state of Victoria this season.

The AFL said it wanted everyone to be able to play Australian rules football.

Before she began her gender transition in 2015, Mouncey played for the Australian men's handball team.

The AFL's decision means she can now partake in any of its affiliated state leagues during the 2018 season.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-43044082

This isn't even a post op transsexual. This is a 6ft 3", 225lb man, still with the old meat and two veg intact, who now 'identifies' as a women and has taken a few hormones.

MOUNCEY_PV1_03_a.jpg

1517571590522.jpg

7674816-3x4-700x933.jpg

1513118431259.jpg

This madness will be the end of real biological women being able to compete in their own sports. But in a brutal, extremely physical contact sport like ARF, one of the actual women will end up getting badly hurt. Most women in the AFC league seem to range around 5ft 5" - 5ft 7" and about 140 - 160lbs lol.
That's just a dude with a wig.
I hope the real women just refuse to play against this abomination for their own safety and to make a stand.

He's paraphrasing Nicolas Matte. A professor of "medical history" who went on Canadian television to tell Jordan Peterson that there are no biological differences between the sexes in order to bolster the preferred pronoun argument. No joke.

Edit : behold, and get yer edumucation awwn!!

Ah. Well. Just googled him, he said there's no such thing as biological sex.

<Fedor23>

I honestly haven't met anyone who thinks there's no biological differences between the sexes. That's exactly why transwomen should not be able to participate in women's sports.

That's definitely true. I saw that in here a long time ago. That professor is an anti-intellectual whackadoo.

How dare you impugn upon the qualifications and intellectual integrity of Nick Matte, Certified Cuddle Party Facilitator!?

http://cuddleparty.com/party.php?action=fac&facilitator_id=129

I found this video the other day, which I thought was very interesting.

Autogynephiliac transsexual = a paraphilia where the transsexual is attracted to the idea of himself as a woman. This make a lot of sense to me. This would explain why they dress themselves up like bargain bin whores and adopt overly feminize mannerisms, neither of which are inherently part of the female experience.

That low budget version of Fabio wearing a dress is going to fucking kill some women on the field.

I just wanna say Australian Football is awesome and I wish the US would have a league of that. As much as I like Rugby and want it too pick up in the US, I'd settle for Australian Football getting a tv deal. It's great to watch.

Also, I think they made the right call to not allow it.

It used to be on ESPN all the time when the network was just starting because it filled time and they did not have many licenses for US sports. I used to watch it all the time as a kid even though I didn’t know the rules. I’d watch it on TV over baseball and NBA and probably NHL anyway.

This is insane. How can anyone justify letting this man play such a physical sport against women? For anyone who is ok with this, is there ANY line that you would draw, anywhere?? It will be interesting to see what the reaction will be when a woman gets hurt playing against this freak.

How far will we go to change our societies in order to pander to the delusions of a tiny (albeit growing) minority?

Back