Transgender Hannah Mouncey Allowed Entry into Australian Football Leugue

Man, there must be a connection here.

AFL have been pussified in the last 5 years. They changed the rules and there have been far too many suspensions over random hard tackles and unintentional bumps. Eveyone is too scared to go "hard" and you don't see fights over unintentional strikes or bumps anymore.

There were a lot of complaints from veterans to the board on how the sport of been pussified. Nothing pisses me off than watching key players and veterans getting suspended in the final stages or missing rival matches. It ruins the vibe.

Rules changed to make it much more soft and sissy, the introduction of women's league and now this? Hmmm.

This is insane. How can anyone justify letting this man play such a physical sport against women? For anyone who is ok with this, is there ANY line that you would draw, anywhere?? It will be interesting to see what the reaction will be when a woman gets hurt playing against this freak.

How far will we go to change our societies in order to pander to the delusions of a tiny (albeit growing) minority?

The thing is, just an average sized 5ft 10", 175lb man would still have huge physical advantages over the women in the AFL, to the point where him competing would actually be dangerous. This guy is an athletic 6ft 3" and 220lbs lol. It's crazy.

I live near a university that just had a big scandal about this sort of thing. Some of the students I tutor attend that university.

There has been a lot of debate, and attempts to shut down the debate, about transpeople, and since asking questions is evidently "transphobic" (and can get you almost reprimanded) this seems like a safe enough space to ask a few questions:

- If transwomen are women, then why do we call them transwomen? Why not call them women?

-If transwomen are actually women, then why transition at all?

-If you are born male and have been socialized as a male, and this is the only body you have, how would you know what it's like to be a woman? What does being a woman "feel" like? Is womanhood even a feeling? Is it a costume? Something that can be achieved by mere surgery? Is it dependant upon pronoun usage and the acceptance of others? Is that acceptance legitimate to their identity (or the idea of what their own perception of their identity is) if it is compelled?

I'm mean, I'm black. Is it a feeling? Maybe. But everyone feels different about the same thing. I also couldn't describe it to you. Its a biological reality in regards to my features, a lived experience in terms of how I interface with society through different cultural dynamics but I couldn't tell you in one sentence. Maybe it's the same with white people.

-How come black-face, and native-face or mexican-face isn't cool but woman-face is allowed? Aren't women a historically mistreated class like my black and mexican brethren? Shouldn't they be afforded the same cultural mores about their identity as other groups?

Last edited:
I hope in a years time some good soul on Sherdog remembers this and sets us up with a “greatest hits” compilation resulting from this.

I mean, I don’t hope it happens, and am sad for the women involved, but at a wider vantage if this is what our society wants I want to see the aftermath.

I found this video the other day, which I thought was very interesting.

Autogynephiliac transsexual = a paraphilia where the transsexual is attracted to the idea of himself as a woman. This make a lot of sense to me. This would explain why they dress themselves up like bargain bin whores and adopt overly feminize mannerisms, neither of which are inherently part of the female experience.

I think this is one of the older feminist anti-trans male arguments, it seems very familiar.

No winners here. Just loser - those being the actual women involved in this Sport.

I live near a university that just had a big scandal about this sort of thing. Some of the students I tutor attend that university.

There has been a lot of debate, and attempts to shut down the debate, about transpeople, and since asking questions is evidently "transphobic" (and can get you almost reprimanded) this seems like a safe enough space to ask a few questions:

- If transwomen are women, then why do we call them transwomen? Why not call them women?

-If transwomen are actually women, then why transition at all?

-If you are born male and have been socialized as a male, and this is the only body you have, how would you know what it's like to be a woman? What does being a woman "feel" like? Is womanhood even a feeling? Is it a costume? Something that can be achieved by mere surgery? Is it dependant upon pronoun usage and the acceptance of others? Is that acceptance legitimate to their identity (or the idea of what their own perception of their identity is) if it is compelled?

I'm mean, I'm black. Is it a feeling? Maybe. But everyone feels different about the same thing. I also couldn't describe it to you. Its a biological reality in regards to my features, a lived experience in terms of how I interface with society through different cultural dynamics but I couldn't tell you in one sentence. Maybe it's the same with white people.

-How come black-face, and native-face or mexican-face isn't cool but woman-face is allowed? Aren't women a historically mistreated class like my black and mexican brethren? Shouldn't they be afforded the same cultural mores about their identity as other groups?

What does it mean to be almost reprimanded? Is that like...trans-reprimanded? Reprimandkin? You identify as having been reprimanded?

Joking aside, these questions aren't that bad, IMO. Of course, you could ask them in an ''excuse me :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, I wonder if you wouldn't mind justifying every facet of your existence to me. I will belligerently argue any conceivable response'' sort of way. But that's not a problem with the questions.

The most difficult one is the concept of trans-race, IMO. On the one hand, race is very socially defined and much less genetically neat than gender. Race is way more of a spectrum than biological sex. There's no real reason to have 4 groups, or 5 groups, or 100 groups depending how to set your definition. Biological sex, in comparison is essentially bimodal, with some ambiguity in the case of intersex people.

However, you're not really allowed to identify as a different race which seems awfully contradictory. Race isn't constituted performatively, apparently. And it sort of isn't. It's not like your racial identity is constituted by a set of mores, behaviours, and expectations. So like, what would it mean for me, as a white dude, to constitute blackness in your eyes? What are black ''roles,'' for example? That seems more like a cultural thing to me. Like, there are traditional roles for men for example within different black cultures, but no real roles for ''blacks.''

I'm not trans so I don't have a great understanding of their arguments. But I think the difference that they would delineate is that race is more like biological sex (about which you can do little), whereas gender is a set of behaviours, norms, roles, etc that are traditionally based on sex.

The Australian Football League (AFL) has agreed for the first time to allow a transgender footballer to play women's football at state level.

Hannah Mouncey, 28, who previously played at local level in Canberra, hopes to take to the field in the state of Victoria this season.

The AFL said it wanted everyone to be able to play Australian rules football.

Before she began her gender transition in 2015, Mouncey played for the Australian men's handball team.

The AFL's decision means she can now partake in any of its affiliated state leagues during the 2018 season.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-43044082

This isn't even a post op transsexual. This is a 6ft 3", 225lb man, still with the old meat and two veg intact, who now 'identifies' as a women and has taken a few hormones.

MOUNCEY_PV1_03_a.jpg

1517571590522.jpg

7674816-3x4-700x933.jpg

1513118431259.jpg

This madness will be the end of real biological women being able to compete in their own sports. But in a brutal, extremely physical contact sport like ARF, one of the actual women will end up getting badly hurt. Most women in the AFC league seem to range around 5ft 5" - 5ft 7" and about 140 - 160lbs lol.

You know what? Good. Maybe after this experiment goes wrong, and some lady spines are crushed, it can be used as an example to curb this insanity.

You know what? Good. Maybe after this experiment goes wrong, and some lady spines are crushed, it can be used as an example to curb this insanity.

A few crushed spines won't be allowed to get in the way of progress , we must balance the physical damage against the potential emotional hurt .

People gonna watch like:

giphy.gif

What does it mean to be almost reprimanded? Is that like...trans-reprimanded? Reprimandkin? You identify as having been reprimanded?

Joking aside, these questions aren't that bad, IMO. Of course, you could ask them in an ''excuse me :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, I wonder if you wouldn't mind justifying every facet of your existence to me. I will belligerently argue any conceivable response'' sort of way. But that's not a problem with the questions.

The most difficult one is the concept of trans-race, IMO. On the one hand, race is very socially defined and much less genetically neat than gender. Race is way more of a spectrum than biological sex. There's no real reason to have 4 groups, or 5 groups, or 100 groups depending how to set your definition. Biological sex, in comparison is essentially bimodal, with some ambiguity in the case of intersex people.

However, you're not really allowed to identify as a different race which seems awfully contradictory. Race isn't constituted performatively, apparently. And it sort of isn't. It's not like your racial identity is constituted by a set of mores, behaviours, and expectations. So like, what would it mean for me, as a white dude, to constitute blackness in your eyes? What are black ''roles,'' for example? That seems more like a cultural thing to me. Like, there are traditional roles for men for example within different black cultures, but no real roles for ''blacks.''

I'm not trans so I don't have a great understanding of their arguments. But I think the difference that they would delineate is that race is more like biological sex (about which you can do little), whereas gender is a set of behaviours, norms, roles, etc that are traditionally based on sex.

Transpeople don't disturb me, I've always been indifferent (at best) about them and am far from interested in their sexual proclivities. It can't be easy being a medical patient for the entirety of one's life with the chemicals, and the visits to the doctor to get your neo-vagina re-dialated and cleansed of hairballs, or scarring or behavioral changes that come with hormone treatment etc..

I received friendly warning from my boss to not to discuss the scandal with any students from Laurier, "...at least until the kerfuffle dies down."

A person's existence is their own. Discussing it does not mean they have to justify it, or even validate it. They can choose to answer or not answer the question. It cannot (should not, at least, be affected by words and opinions.) However if they are making demands on how people should change their language and ideas about humanity, then I feel it's perfectly acceptable to ask questions about their demands and assertions in a reasonable respectable manner. If a person's identity is so fragile that it can't withstand questions about it then how viable is that identity in a world that is (historically) a democracy of predation? How sustainable is a person's identity if it has to be constantly buttressed by government coercion?

For me to constitute "whiteness" in your eyes, at best I would have only stereotypes to draw from.
I have some knucklehead cousins that say I talk and dress "too white", I've also been called N----- and other things in the past. My existence was never compromised by those externals.

Why, if transsexuality(sp?) is a legitimate phenomenon, can it not bear the same scrutiny as every other identity?

Jean Philppe Rushston was a psychology professor in Western University back in the day ('89, i think) who had controversial views about race.. He had the theory that black people were intellectually inferior....dude still kept his job...I mean he was shouted down, hassled, and challenged for his words, but he wasn't arrested or fired....at the timmeI don't recall ever feeling that my existence was under threat, even though I was in vigorous disagreement with him. No other black or African people I knew were stripped of their identity or mentally damaged (although a few kissed their teeth, and laughed) It wasn't even an issue.
The reason why I'm using Rushton as an example is because the trans activist often compare their tribulation to the black civil rights movement. An appropriation i find to be not unlike brood parasitism, but I'm rambling now...

...anyway, gender to me seems to be malleable, and can evolve on the macro level through cultural shifts in society, or down to the micro level of individual whimsy. A person's sex, as I understand is biologically immutable: A person is born and the sex is the observed and then recorded, as opposed the idea that many transpeople like Professor Matte, who claim that a person's biological sex is assigned.

Last edited:
Transpeople don't disturb me, I've always been indifferent (at best) about them and am far from interested in their sexual proclivities. It can't be easy being a medical patient for the entirety of one's life with the chemicals, and the visits to the doctor to get your neo-vagina re-dialated and cleansed of hairballs, or scarring or behavioral changes that come with hormone treatment etc..

I received friendly warning from my boss to not to discuss the scandal with any students from Laurier, "...at least until the kerfuffle dies down."

A person's existence is their own. Discussing it does not mean they have to justify it, or even validate it. They can choose to answer or not answer the question. It cannot (should not, at least, be affected by words and opinions.) However if they are making demands on how people should change their language and ideas about humanity, then I feel it's perfectly acceptable to ask questions about their demands and assertions in a reasonable respectable manner. If a person's identity is so fragile that it can't withstand questions about it then how viable is that identity in a world that is (historically) a democracy of predation? How sustainable is a person's identity if it has to be constantly buttressed by government coercion?

I, too, think that it's acceptable to ask questions about it in a reasonable respectable manner. I've never liked the tendency among the left/SJWs/etc to disengage with anyone remotely critical of their arguments. I always thought it was such a cop-out when people would say that they're not arguing with someone out of ''survival.'' Like, no, you just don't want to argue with them because they're assholes, or you suck at arguing, or just don't feel like it.

For me to constitute "whiteness" in your eyes, at best I would have only stereotypes to draw from.
I have some knucklehead cousins that say I talk and dress "too white", I've also been called N----- and other things in the past. My existence was never compromised by those externals.

Why, if transsexuality(sp?) is a legitimate phenomenon, can it not bear the same scrutiny as every other identity?

See, if I wanted to ''identify as black'' I'd basically have to just do stereotypical ''black'' things. But, what are those things? If I listen to rap or jazz is that black? What about black people who hate those things? Are they less black? What do we even mean by black in this case? Carribean black? African American? African? They all do different things, have different norms, etc. However, it would at least be coherent to identify with a specific culture. You like, participate in, and adopt the norms of that culture.

ITT: we argue in support of weeaboo-ery.

Jean Philppe Rushston was a psychology professor in Western University back in the day ('89, i think) who had controversial views about race.. He had the theory that black people were intellectually inferior....dude still kept his job...I mean he was shouted down, hassled, and challenged for his words, but he wasn't arrested or fired....at the timmeI don't recall ever feeling that my existence was under threat, even though I was in vigorous disagreement with him. No other black or African people I knew were stripped of their identity or mentally damaged (although a few kissed their teeth, and laughed) It wasn't even an issue.
The reason why I'm using Rushton as an example is because the trans activist often compare their tribulation to the black civil rights movement. An appropriation i find to be not unlike brood parasitism, but I'm rambling now...

Ah yes. Dr. Rushton. The war room is rather familiar with his "work" lol.

...anyway, gender to me seems to be malleable, and can evolve on the macro level through cultural shifts in society, or down to the micro level of individual whimsy. A person's sex, as I understand is biologically immutable: A person is born and the sex is the observed and then recorded, as opposed the idea that many transpeople like Professor Matte, who claim that a person's biological sex is assigned.

*googles Professor Matte*

...I'm not quite sure what he means by that. Biological sex seems...awfully, and clearly bimodal with some anomalies.

Its only a matter of time before the feminists and transgenderists declare war on each other over things like this.

Its going to be absolutely brutal.

Can't wait.

Its only a matter of time before the feminists and transgenderists declare war on each other over things like this.

Its going to be absolutely brutal.

Can't wait.

Wait no more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4891484/Fists-fly-politically-correct-rally.html

I wonder if the sixty year old woman who looks no more than a hundred, maybe a hundred and twenty pounds tops, felt like it was two men or two women beating on her?

I will always believe, with every ounce of my soul, that if your "activism" means that you and your buddy have to beat up an unarmed sixty year old female who has not attacked you, then your better off "oppressed."

On one hand I enjoy watching stupid movements destroy themselves.

On the other, if I was a lady I would forfeit all games against this thug's team.

In my opinion, this question goes right to the essence of the problems with transgenderism and gender theory. How the f do you know you're the opposite sex?

The answers I get are nearly always based on stereotypes, e.g. "sometimes I'm so emotional" or "I like wearing lipstick and nail polish".

Wait no more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4891484/Fists-fly-politically-correct-rally.html

I wonder if the sixty year old woman who looks no more than a hundred, maybe a hundred and twenty pounds tops, felt like it was two men or two women beating on her?

I will always believe, with every ounce of my soul, that if your "activism" means that you and your buddy have to beat up an unarmed sixty year old female who has not attacked you, then your better off "oppressed."

Epitome of male entitlement right there in that video.

I think what's being called "gender" nowadays is mostly psychological traits, and not necessarily a reference to male or female.

Back