Transgender Hannah Mouncey Allowed Entry into Australian Football Leugue

Once men with long hair, tit implants, and a few performance de hancing drugs completely dominate professional women’s sports it’ll be hilarious

Already happening in MMA.................Cyborg

Once men with long hair, tit implants, and a few performance de hancing drugs completely dominate professional women’s sports it’ll be hilarious

Agreed.

Lets not fight this. Give them exactly what they want. In 5 years time, all women sports will be dominated by men in dresses.

6`3 90kg! This bloke would smoke the entire league. Also WAFL is a joke here, it's been shoved down our throats.

women sports are a joke everywhere. the only one that is taken even semi seriously is tennis, but even then the best women's tennis pros would lose to the worst men's pros.

Just so I understand this correctly," transgenderism" is not acceptable in sports but fine in every day real life?

They can't have transgenders in sports due to all the unisex bathrooms. Way too disruptive to that which is customary. Way too much infrastructure cost to renovate.

Let's remember that this is a former professional handball player. I am very experienced at bjj. And I can tell you that people that are professional athletes in one area transition well into others. Even in sports like tennis I've seen former pro players do much better than nonatheltes. He is a l
women sports are a joke everywhere. the only one that is taken even semi seriously is tennis, but even then the best women's tennis pros would lose to the worst men's pros.

and gymnastics at Olympic time

Just so I understand this correctly," transgenderism" is not acceptable in sports but fine in every day real life?

Yea sort of

I mean you can’t go all JuJu Smith-Schuster on Bill In upper management because you didn’t get a raise

But you can def have green hair pale skin and go by the name harmony while walking down the street minding you’re own business on the way to the unemployment office

I just wanna say Australian Football is awesome and I wish the US would have a league of that. As much as I like Rugby and want it too pick up in the US, I'd settle for Australian Football getting a tv deal. It's great to watch.

Also, I think they made the right call to not allow it.

Should have let it happen. People need to see that gender isn’t a social construct and men are physically superior to women.

She should try out for men's team. That way she can show the men, women are just as physically powerful.
S/he did (in handball)

7674772-3x2-700x467.png

If trannies are allowed in women's Australian football league, could one accidently knock down a woman of the opposing team, and then teabag her?

Hump1stPersonView.gif~c200

I just wanna say Australian Football is awesome and I wish the US would have a league of that. As much as I like Rugby and want it too pick up in the US, I'd settle for Australian Football getting a tv deal. It's great to watch.

Also, I think they made the right call to not allow it.
True.

I used to work with an Aussie who played in a semi pro league before moving here. He brought me a copy of the AFL grand final from that year, I was blown away.

I remember this feminine beauty who was allowed to play women's basketball

57094-full.jpg

6ac8bad2b3c5431aefbbebb36c46e016.jpg

xxx-7800-3_4_rx512_c380x510.jpg

Stunning and brave.

At least common sense prevailed in the case of this Aussie rules footlballer (for now) but we all know where this is heading. The irony is this will be the death of sport for actual real, biological women. Yay progress and equality
{<jordan}

Last edited:
Stupid jokes aside, this is terrible for women's sports. However you feel about the entertainment value of women's sports or whatever, women deserve an equal playing field and competition.

Agreed.

Lets not fight this. Give them exactly what they want. In 5 years time, all women sports will be dominated by men in dresses.
who's "they"? most female athletes are absolutely not in favor of this.

Nobody ever cared about women sports to be honest. Except to see the hot girls playing.

Read someone online comparing it to black people being banned from certain sports back in the day......

<36>

Nobody ever cared about women sports to be honest. Except to see the hot girls playing.
and the women playing it, and then there's the women watching, and plenty of men too. stupid argument.

True.

I used to work with an Aussie who played in a semi pro league before moving here. He brought me a copy of the AFL grand final from that year, I was blown away.

Yea. It's perfect spectators sport. Not sure where it stacks up in actually playing but I sure could become a fan of a team

Test for hormones as part of a rigorous anti doping setup. Too much test and you're suspended. Easy.

And if he/she passes, let her/him bang.

Back