Transgender man wins VT primary (Dem)

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 159002

Of course NPR was gushing over this shit. I'm a social democrat and I'd vote for the Republican incumbent if I lived there.

Good for her.

Which ones are transgender men? Is that guys pretending they're girls or the girls pretending they're guys?

What's his policy positions? I couldn't care less if he's transgendered. If I agree with a candidate's policy positions, I'd vote for them even if they were a Martian.

Last edited:
Why would anyone vote for a candidate with such a blatant mental disorder? They don't even know who they are, but they are going to represent you.

This sort of thing is a result of the LGBTQ movement.

Crazy that some in our society think that a confused person about what sex he is can make decisions for his state.

Read Romans 1 about the depraved mind.

This is also part of social justice. Those with the highest victim status should get the biggest voice. Transgenders fit that. Even if they have severe mental sickness.

TS- why so rustled? Is it her policies or just that she is trans?

After this and idiots in MN nominating an alleged serial abuser (once is a mistake, twice is a pattern assholes!) Im wondering how they will one-up themselves next.

What's his policy positions? I couldn't care less if he's transgendered. If I agree with a candidate's policy positions, I'd vote for then even if they were a Martian.
And mentally ill?

Why would anyone vote for a candidate with such a blatant mental disorder? They don't even know who they are, but they are going to represent you.

This is a question that should have been asked on November 7, 2016. Your answer is 62.9 million fucking retards, that's how many.

Last edited:
They have more than one transgender politician up there. The hippie culture and Woodstock nation of the 1960's has made it's mark on the state of Vermont. Cause this type of thing won't fly with voters where I live.

I value honesty in politicians. Denying who one is is dishonest.

So what has she done to earn the dishonest reputation?

edit... oh i thought you made a grammatical error.. or did you?

so you're saying she's dishonest because she is a Transgender?

This sort of thing is a result of the LGBTQ movement.

Crazy that some in our society think that a confused person about what sex he is can make decisions for his state.

Read Romans 1 about the depraved mind.

This should scare any god or logical believing person. How far left and soulless the left become. They embrace this now.

Who gives a fuck so long as they do their job and not let their beliefs get in the way like these religious fucks in our gov.

Back