Transgender man wins VT primary (Dem)

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
The incumbent is pretty liberal for a Republican. It's not like he's Jeff Sessions.

Let's assume for the moment that transgenderism is a form of mental illness. So is narcissistic personality disorder. And god only knows the percentage of current lawmakers who would rate a diagnosis of NPD. (One orange clown for an absolute certainty.)

Wouldn't you rather see a transgendered person who possessed humility and the capacity for empathy serving the people over a person who was pathologically arrogant, controlling and abusive?

So if I believe in an all powerful transgender God and it was it's goal to create man to evolve to the point that they could start creating themselves in it's image. Is that crazy or because we can debate about it on a metaphysical level it is rational? Or sane?

You've just described what Luciferianism is, knowingly or not. This whole trans/gay thing is nothing new or "progressive" . It's been here since the ancient Babylon and Summer, people have been worshipping transgender/hermaphrodite beings. Homosexuality has been an integral part of occult history since the day one. After many centuries it has come out in the open again.

You've just described what Luciferianism is, knowingly or not. This whole trans/gay thing is nothing new or "progressive" . It's been here since the ancient Babylon and Summer, people have been worshipping transgender/hermaphrodite beings. Homosexuality has been an integral part of occult history since the day one. After many centuries it has come out in the open again.
Cool. It was definitely unknowingly but pretty awesome. Satan has the best music.

Still just change the point. Insert any crazy made up deity in there.

Former!!!?!?!?!?!
Do you just not consider yourself a metal head but still listen?
"Death" is my favorite band ever. Always in mood for some Sabbath or Rainbow. Can't get into a newer stuff, I'm an old fart, plus my hair left me long time ago.

"Death" is my favorite band ever. Always in mood for some Sabbath or Rainbow. Can't get into a newer stuff, I'm an old fart, plus my hair left me long time ago.
Hey man you don't need hair to be metal ask Mr King, but I get ya. Keep on rockin old timer

Here is the thing. Something as vague as your scriptures and the 10 commandments, both delivered by him, is to hard for me to accept and believe. The biggest issue I have with religion as a whole is the snail speed to renew and delete some stuff that is maybe not compatible with our time. Take our schools curriculum. Keep, delete, add and upgrade. We take that as granted, but why can´t you do it with the holy books?

There is no "upgrade" to the word of God. The word of God is compatible until the end of time. Deleting the word of God is what has gotten society as fucked as it is.

He said Vermont is a shithole because they apparently accept trans people. Well very soon, America will be a shithole. I would think that calling a place a shithole means you hate it.

If you live in a state that votes a Tranny into office it s shithole. There acceptace which is fine tuck your cawk all you want, but voting one into office is promotion. Nothing good will come from this.

Why would anyone vote for a candidate with such a blatant mental disorder? They don't even know who they are, but they are going to represent you.

People voted for Trump despite his mental disorders.......

You can be a little coocoo but have good ideas to implement politically. That being said I read his platform and it's predictably far left on both the social and economic sides. It's also very vague, you have no idea how him and his team plan to implement these social justice ideas. Giving him power means a dangerous amount of creative license. "Making Vermont safe for historically marginalized groups" could easily translate to fines for using the wrong gender pronouns or implementing social justice propaganda in schools, and even that's on the mild side at this point.
Agreed. This is frightening. Give this person so much license on something that's vague and honestly leads to Marxist ideals. Means things can get weird and bad, fast

You can be a little coocoo but have good ideas to implement politically. That being said I read his platform and it's predictably far left on both the social and economic sides. It's also very vague, you have no idea how him and his team plan to implement these social justice ideas. Giving him power means a dangerous amount of creative license. "Making Vermont safe for historically marginalized groups" could easily translate to fines for using the wrong gender pronouns or implementing social justice propaganda in schools, and even that's on the mild side at this point.

Along with, "address racial disparities in Vermont’s criminal justice system" that seems to be the only identity politics in the policy section, which was surprising.
Given the candidate, I expected a lot more. It's also not particularly vague by the standards of American politicians.

Economy

• Connect every home and business in Vermont with fiber optic cable utilizing proven rural cooperative models
  • Raise the minimum hourly wage to $15 while coupling this increase with providing increased employment to young people and growing our rural job market
  • Pass paid family and medical leave insurance so Vermonters don't have to choose between caring for family members and their job security
  • Invest in programs for displaced workers, focusing on job retraining for current and future job markets
  • Address the property tax issue and take responsibility for separating this from education funding - these two issues should not be pitted against each other
Health care

• Work with like-minded states to lay the groundwork for a universal healthcare system - despite Vermont not having achieved this in years past, it must still be our goal
  • Work with Vermont’s congressional delegation and like-minded leaders of other states to fight any cuts to Medicare or Medicaid
  • Support current legislation, S.53, relating to access to universal primary care in Vermont, that has passed out of the Vermont State Senate
  • Protect all women's health initiatives and a women's right to choose.
Education

• Work with teachers and local communities to address and improve education funding structures
  • Respect teachers, school boards, and students, and work proactively with the legislature and local communities to support our schools
  • Fight back threats to privatize our robust public education system
  • Invest in opportunities not only for tuition free public college, but trade schools that will train Vermont's future workers and entrepreneurs
  • Recognize link between early-childhood education and long term outcomes and invest strategically
Labor

• Protect collective bargaining and worker rights
  • Stand up to the negative headwinds from Washington DC to ensure Vermont workers' rights remain strong
  • Recognize that unions are crucial to the balance of power and that good union relationships depend on good, collaborative, proactive, leadership
Environment

• Follow the Solar Pathways Vermont plan for reaching a 90% renewable energy supply by 2050
  • Protect Vermont's natural environment and waterways with established goals - this is also an economic development issue
  • Address the realities of climate change through cost effective investment and with economic justice informed decision making
  • Create an integrated transportation authority to oversee the building of a modern state transportation system and encourage more economical and environmentally friendly mass transit options
Civil Rights

• Address racial disparities in Vermont’s criminal justice system
  • Ensure Vermont communities are welcoming to all, including historically marginalized groups
  • Ensure safe schools where our children can learn, thrive, and never face a threat of gun violence
Transportation

• Invest in transportation infrastructure that increases access to services and and education for rural Vermonters or those without access to personal transportation, and does not further long term dependence on fossil fuels
Campaign Finance

• Address broken campaign finance system and work with existing state and local models to combat this issue
  • Research and implement local publicly funded elections, rather than solely offering public financing in statewide elections
Opiates

• Continue to implement hub and spoke model of treatment, work with local community health organizations, the Attorney General and State's Attorney's offices, local law enforcement, and ensure that opiate crisis is always treated as a public health issue
  • Recognize that prevention and proactive treatment is not only fiscally responsible, but the moral imperative
  • Put existing research into action and investigate whether safe-injection sites could be made available in Vermont
  • Focus on social justice and harm reduction
Marijuana

• Finish progress made on marijuana legalization by taxing and regulating
  • Recognize economic development opportunity and proven positive outcomes of a tax and regulate system
Government Accountability, Accessibility, & Inclusion

• Hold monthly town halls in rotating counties across the state to receive feedback from Vermonters
  • In a weekly audio broadcast available to all Vermonters, Christine will explain what she did each week and will recap what is going on in Montpelier
  • Launch a digital platform for State Employees and citizens to share ideas on improving state government

Compare that to the incumbent's campaign site, and the focus seems to be more on him as an individual (particularly his passion for stock car racing).

What's his policy positions? I couldn't care less if he's transgendered. If I agree with a candidate's policy positions, I'd vote for them even if they were a Martian.
This.

Nothing to see here.

If you live in a state that votes a Tranny into office it s shithole. There acceptace which is fine tuck your cawk all you want, but voting one into office is promotion. Nothing good will come from this.
I prefer voting them in to fairly implement policy than voting in the Religiously brainwashed fairy tale believers who use their religion as a crutch to implement bigoted policies

lol.

Ok I thought Canada was bad. America just one-up'ed us.

Rather have an overt tranny in office than a closeted homo like Guiliani or closeted pedo like Trump.

Btw trannies creep me the fuck out, but at least they wear that creepiness as a badge of honor. The real sick fucks hide it

Yes precious, it puts the lotion in the basket or it gets the hose again.

This should scare any god or logical believing person. How far left and soulless the left become. They embrace this now.
I think the Bible is a good guide when looking at morality
People who believe in god legit BELIEVE a fairy Tale written by other men to control the population into believing what they wanted way back when. A fairy Tale which gives the catch "you just have to believe" even though zero evidence is available.

How the fuck do God believing people get to judge others mental awareness or mental health when they themselves are brainwashed fucking sheep?

Back