"Transphobic" Swedish Professor May Lose Job After Noting Biological Differences Between Sexes

When truth is outlawed, I become a radical. I won't stand for it.

giphy.gif

More craziness at the University level. What on earth?

A university professor in Sweden is under investigation for "anti-feminism" and "transphobia" after he said that there are fundamental differences between men and women which are "biologically founded" and that genders cannot be regarded as "social constructs alone," reports Academic Rights Watch.

For his transgression, Germund Hesslow - a professor of neuroscience at Lund University - who holds dual PhDs in philosophy and neurophysiology, may lose his job - telling RT that a "full investigation" has been ordered, and that there "have been discussions about trying to stop the lecture or get rid of me, or have someone else give the lecture or not give the lecture at all."

He also rejected the accusation that he had a political agenda - stating that his only agenda was to let scientific fact, not new social conventions, dictate how he teaches his courses.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...-lose-job-after-noting-biological-differences

Any SJW's wanna come in here and explain why political idiocy should trump science at an educational facility?

EDITED FOR COLOR, better?

They accused him of having a Political adgenda, how hilarious

They accused him of having a Political adgenda, how hilarious

He has been charged with the crime of ideological non-conformity and needs to be purged for the sake of ideological purity.

If this is becoming the norm now it is very worrying...

He has been charged with the crime of ideological non-conformity and needs to be purged for the sake of ideological purity.

"Ideological non-conformity", quite the construct coming from those that believe there is no such thing as objective truth.

The Left has become what they are supposided to be opposing

Yes the coloured font is much easier to read, thanks for doing that.

I find it all entertaining, but my assumption is that there will be a significant anti-relativist backlash within the next 5 years or so.

Any SJW's wanna come in here and explain why political idiocy should trump science at an educational facility?
If we are being used as tools to fight and conflict with each other, you are leading the charge. Literally the same tactics used to colonize Africa are being used on us.

"Ideological non-conformity", quite the construct coming from those that believe there is no such thing as objective truth.

There may not but objective truth but there is institutional hegemony.

Why has the transgender delusion become normalized?

a short research later:

step 1. 2 SJW screams protestsabout a insignificant percieved gender misinformation by a professor back in june
step 2. the university makes a cursory check of the protests and decides it is BS. Does absolutely nothing except noting that the professor could have formulated two sentences in his lecture better.
step 3. anti-sweden hate-mastrubators screams that the professor "may" be fired.

NO, HE FUCKING WONT BE FIRED! NOONE IN CHARGE HAS SAID ANYTHING OF THE SORT.

Let's just wait and see.

In the meantime, why don't you eat a Snickers?

Hesslow was ordered to attend a meeting by Christer Larsson, chairman of the program board for medical education, after a female student complained that Hesslow had a "personal anti-feminist agenda." He was asked to distance himself from two specific comments; that gay women have a "male sexual orientation" and that the sexual orientation of transsexuals is "a matter of definition."

Absolute lunacy. I can't believe these ridiculous "movements" have gained so much steam.

They always do.

We have no idea when and where we should stop the revolution.

From equality of all people, to wanting to "right the wrongs," of groups aggrieved in the past, or to punishment of those who question the very orthodoxy.

A certain, and now more powerful part of the modern wants to slay the ancient, and ideology wants to transform even nature to the whims of dogmatic thought.

a short research later:

step 1. 2 SJW screams protestsabout a insignificant percieved gender misinformation by a professor back in june
step 2. the university makes a cursory check of the protests and decides it is BS. Does absolutely nothing except noting that the professor could have formulated two sentences in his lecture better.
step 3. anti-sweden hate-mastrubators screams that the professor "may" be fired.

Funny how this gets ignored so the usual suspects can continue their little circle jerk. Lol.
Wes Sims would be proud.

Why has the transgender delusion become normalized?
It's an organized push. In a way, you could see it as anti-feminism since most of the transgender-inclusivity nonsense is directed almost entirely at women.

Sometimes I think about transgender theory and I always come to the conclusion it's some weird circular logic.

Why are you a woman? Because I feel like a woman. How do you know that you feel like a woman? Well, I'm a woman and I feel like it!

a short research later:

"Cursory check" - He is under investigation, has been made to attend hearings to explain himself and ordered to modify his language for stating scientific facts.

The good news is ive never met a normal person who even entertains this type of shit.

Back