Travis Browne training pro-wrestling too

Lmao him and Corbin would make a decent tag team

Vince gonna give him the Lanny Poffo contract or the Chris Candido treatment?

Ronda's whole squad is coming over and it will result in a stable. She already has Shayna in...her man is on his way now. It's only a matter of time until Duke and the other one follow suit. I mean? It's not like they can do anything else? Hell, Edmond can just be himself and be an amazing asshole/heel manager.

Ronda's whole squad is coming over and it will result in a stable. She already has Shayna in...her man is on his way now. It's only a matter of time until Duke and the other one follow suit. I mean? It's not like they can do anything else? Hell, Edmond can just be himself and be an amazing asshole/heel manager.

The one that's not Duke is engaged to Roderick Strong.

That would actually be great if Ronda turns heel down the road. Edmund could be her super obnoxious heel manager who is always telling her how great she is.

Not Duke is Marina Shafir. You're saying not Marina, meaning Duke, is engaged to Roderick Strong. You didn't fix anything.

You are correct! I read it wrong. I read it as if you were saying that Duke was engaged to Strong. My bad.

<2>

Back