Treasury Dept release fake review of Tax plan.

So you dont want to live outside your means, but are fine with the government using your money to do so? It doesnt seem consistent

The government isn't a person and the same rules don't apply, especially when they print the money and everyone is eagerly buying it.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/4-big-problems-treasury-report-205716261.html

The Treasury review is only 470 words
<{Heymansnicker}>.

I guess that is all the Rubes have time to read, too busy chasing 15 year old chicks around the mall.
This tax plan is like Reagans, which did not work then and it wont work now. Don't believe me just look at Kansas. This plan has been field tested and failed miserably.

Individual taxes were near historically low since Bush was in office through Obama's 1st term. Never saw that type of growth.

Plus the effective tax rate for corporations averages around 20% currently. Somewhere along the way someone is going to have to admit what a dumb idea this is - but they wont.

Individual taxes were near historically low since Bush was in office through Obama's 1st term. Never saw that type of growth.

Plus the effective tax rate for corporations averages around 20% currently. Somewhere along the way someone is going to have to admit what a dumb idea this is - but they wont.
This is the best time to release such a steaming pile of shit tax plan. The country has never been more tribal and divided than now. So no matter what they do, about 30% of the country will blindly support it.

The government isn't a person and the same rules don't apply, especially when they print the money and everyone is eagerly buying it.

WTF?

Someone is still paying for that debt. Since we wont be adult enough to do it, it will have to be our kids and grand kids.

WTF?

Someone is still paying for that debt. Since we wont be adult enough to do it, it will have to be our kids and grand kids.

Or maybe the government can just pay back some of the money all the time forever since it's a government and doesn't live a finite existence like a human?

So you dont want to live outside your means, but are fine with the government using your money to do so? It doesnt seem consistent
Stop making fighter jets with fucking laser beams attached to them for the impending battle against retarded incompetent pipe bomb makers and our budget problems will begin to take a turn for the better.

Stop making fighter jets with fucking laser beams attached to them for the impending battle against retarded incompetent pipe bomb makers and our budget problems will begin to take a turn for the better.

Um im not? And entitlements make up a larger % of our budget

I never said we should cut all the revenue. I think we should spend within our means instead of embracing infinite debt.

But we are cutting all the revenue and raising defense spending, so.. good job Republican fiscal conservatives? (and going to the moon and building a 2000 mile border wall, lool)

You did the same exact thing you said you didn't want to do again for like the 4th time in my life.

Infinite debt is the only option with Republican leadership so if you actually care about the debt you should stop voting for them.

But we are cutting all the revenue and raising defense spending, so.. good job Republican fiscal conservatives?

You did the same exact thing you said you didn't want to do again for like the 4th time in my life.

Infinite debt is the only option with Republican leadership so if you actually care about the debt you should stop voting for them.

I already said i didnt approve of how they did it. Without cutting expenture you cant cut taxes imo. Tell me how im inconsistent

I already said i didnt approve of how they did it. Without cutting expenture you cant cut taxes imo. Tell me how im inconsistent

I just did, you keep voting for Republicans who have no interest in balancing the budget and there is evidence of this in every Republican administration since Reagan.

I just did, you keep voting for Republicans who have no interest in balancing the budget and there is evidence of this in every Republican administration since Reagan.

Im not a single issue voter... would the dems serve me better in regards to spending?

Besides dont pretend like you know my voting history when you clearly don't

You didn't answer

The only President in our lifetimes to run a surplus was Clinton. Obama lowered the deficit from over $1T to less then $500B while shackled to a Congress that overtly stated they will not work with him on anything.

How do Republicans get your vote? Why don't you hold them to the same standard that you hold Democrats to?

Back