Treasury fund paid for Rep. Farenthold’s $84,000 sexual harassment settlement

Rational Poster

Actually the Best Poster
@plutonium
Reaction score
AP_380966041906.JPG

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...0a9770d9a3e_story.html?utm_term=.22d921f69800

Rep. Blake Farenthold (R-Tex.) used $84,000 in taxpayer dollars to settle with a former aide who sued him for sexual harassment in 2014, The Washington Post confirmed Friday.

Farenthold is the first member of Congress confirmed to have benefited from a little-known Treasury Department fund created to cover workplace settlements involving lawmakers. The congressional Office of Compliance (OOC) disclosed Friday that the fund paid for only one sexual harassment settlement involving a House lawmaker’s office in the past five years, but did not name Farenthold.

The congressman’s former communications director, Lauren Greene, accused him of making sexually charged comments designed to gauge whether she was interested in a sexual relationship. She filed suit in after going through the OOC’s counseling and mediation process. Farenthold denied wrongdoing in the case.

Surprised no one picked up on this yet considering the current climate.. I'm totally Natediaz.gif.

Bonus pic.

blake.jpg

Last edited:
If you gave me a picture of everyone in the house and said pick the guy you think did this. I would’ve figured it rather quickly.

Fuck him. He needs to be gone

Good. I hope they don't just narrow down wasted taxpayer money to sexual harassment settlements, and do a thorough investigation and expose all the bullshit these cunts spend your money on.

why these ugly fat fucks think anyone at all would be interested in a sexual relationship with them is a complete mystery

AP_380966041906.JPG

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...0a9770d9a3e_story.html?utm_term=.22d921f69800

Rep. Blake Farenthold (R-Tex.) used $84,000 in taxpayer dollars to settle with a former aide who sued him for sexual harassment in 2014, The Washington Post confirmed Friday.

Farenthold is the first member of Congress confirmed to have benefited from a little-known Treasury Department fund created to cover workplace settlements involving lawmakers. The congressional Office of Compliance (OOC) disclosed Friday that the fund paid for only one sexual harassment settlement involving a House lawmaker’s office in the past five years, but did not name Farenthold.

The congressman’s former communications director, Lauren Greene, accused him of making sexually charged comments designed to gauge whether she was interested in a sexual relationship. She filed suit in after going through the OOC’s counseling and mediation process. Farenthold denied wrongdoing in the case.

Surprised no one picked up on this yet considering the current climate.. I'm totally Natediaz.gif.

Bonus pic.

blake.jpg

hi Rational Poster,

there must be more to this story.

a fellow makes sexually charged comments in an effort to gauge a woman's interest in pursuing a physical relationship?

it sounds kind of innocuous to me.

women make sexually charged comments to men, and men to women, all the time, in an effort to see if things can progress to actual fucking.

the representative's main sin, from what i can see, is...not being good looking enough to merit his advances?

i figure no one on this forum is a fat awkward looking person, but if they exist - but i'd be curious from hearing the thoughts of any who are.

- IGIT

Last edited:
hi Rational Poster,

there must be more to this story.

a fellow makes sexually charged comments in an effort to gauge a woman's interest in pursuing a physical relationship?

it sounds kind of innocuous to me.

women make sexually charged comments to men, and men to women, all the time, in an effort to see if things can progress to actual fucking.

the representatives main sin, from what i can see, is...not being good looking enough to merit his advances?

i know no one on this forum is a fat awkward looking person - but i'd be curious from hearing the thoughts of any who are.

- IGIT

He is a House Rep and her superior. He's married with multiple children.

It's completely unacceptable.

He is a House Rep and her superior. He's married with multiple children.

It's completely unacceptable.

hi again Rational Poster,

to his wife, maybe.

neither you or i are his wife, and i'm not related to his wife - and neither are you, i reckon.

why do we care about this story? we're simpatico, you and i, so i'm not trying to nettle you - don't take it that way.

- IGIT

How is the bow tie still being rocked in this day and age? It's like someone wearing a stovepipe top hat.

I read on another forum that congress has used 15 million in taxpayer money to settle these sorts of claims

Good. I hope they don't just narrow down wasted taxpayer money to sexual harassment settlements, and do a thorough investigation and expose all the bullshit these cunts spend your money on.

Like expensive golf trips? Or efforts to get people like this elected in an desperate attempt to pass partisan tax "reform"?

Canadian principles must be "only when applicable"....

hey there LogicalInsanity,

yep, i think you and i disagree on this one, my friend.

- IGIT

this was a married man, with children. and her superior.

DO you not see antying wrong with this?

or do you fu*k around on your wife too?

you may disagree, but you would be wrong, as usual.

Back