Trevor Noah: comedy is better now that it's being progressive and not "edgy" like it used to

Because he's a comedian on one of the biggest comedy shows in history with several comedy specials, including an international tour. And because he's amassed a $13 million dollar net worth from the field of comedy, which leads me to believe he knows more about it than you.

@WorldofWarcraft

Can you explain what exactly he said that makes you think he's a piece of shit? He basically just said he's on to newer comedy because the stuff he used to talk about makes him cringe like insulting fat people and degrading women.
Thats like giving Ashton Kutcher credit for the success of Two and a Half Men

The left was very successful using edgy comedy and pop culture as a whole to shift the culture to more align with their sentiment. Now that the left has largely won the culture war and they own the culture, any shift is a potential threat to their cultural hegemony.

This is accurate and brilliant.

There's more intellect in this thread than in his show where his """comedy""" is

>talks about other subject
>but that's not as bad as....
>DONALD... TRUMP
>laugh track
>I mean really? It's 2017, come on Donald trump!!
>laugh track intensifies, Noah chuckles to himself and waits for it to die down before he continues

Ha. Exactly this.

Him and Stewart both got hard ons for Trump

Ha. Exactly this.

Him and Stewart both got hard ons for Trump
Difference is Stewarts funny. He may not be funny to all conservatives but wether or not you agree with his political beliefs, you have to admit, he has undeniable talent. Stephen Colbert has talent. Trevor Noah, the British Stephen Colbert(whatever that dorks name is) and Larry Wilmore fucking suck.

Difference is Stewarts funny. He may not be funny to all conservatives but wether or not you agree with his political beliefs, you have to admit, he has undeniable talent. Stephen Colbert has talent. Trevor Noah, the British Stephen Colbert(whatever that dorks name is) and Larry Wilmore fucking suck.

Stewart has talent but you could see his jokes coming from a mile off most times. Don't get me wrong I still chuckled occasionally.

Stewart has talent but you could see his jokes coming from a mile off most times. Don't get me wrong I still chuckled occasionally.
True, but I think that's part of his allure. Also his delivery really made him. I think that's what all these other dork comedians are trying to replicate but they just suck and it's forced. People tune in because it's a Trunp bashing fest, not because it's legit quality comedy.

True, but I think that's part of his allure. Also his delivery really made him. I think that's what all these other dork comedians are trying to replicate but they just suck and it's forced. People tune in because it's a Trunp bashing fest, not because it's legit quality comedy.

Exactly

Donald Trump made comedy great again. He makes everything great again. Bigly ratings for everyone and no appreciation.

I first saw Trevor Noah's stand-up special, "African-American," I thought to myself, "Kid's pretty good. Keep an eye on him. Big things."

And now, not so much.

When he just did stand-up he was pretty solid. Not amazing but good.

Thats like giving Ashton Kutcher credit for the success of Two and a Half Men

No, it's like giving Ashton Kutcher credit for the $150 million dollar empire he's created in a cut throat industry that most people fail at.

Back