Trials full fat and low carb diet log

Unless you really pour on the olive oil you are not going to get enough just from oil. I would highly recommend ground golden flax. It's a carb which is more than 90% fiber which is loaded with omega and also is a powerful antioxidant.

Also why you go vegan? How does one even do a low carb vegan diet? lol - seems like an oxymoron.

I think you will have more success on low carb high fat.

Agreed, I was trying to make a deal with my vegetarian wife. It did not work out.

04/15/2012 288.2

School, work, and life my diet has not been on track. Slowly gaining weight I had lost.

8am
4 eggs
12oz can of Lite Spam
2tbs of olive oil
2 8oz cups of coffee
40 oz of water
1 multi

Do you mix the whey with the water? Sounds gross - I tried that once and almost puked it up.

SInce I went low carb I basically don't eat whey anymore because of it haha.

Do you mix the whey with the water? Sounds gross - I tried that once and almost puked it up.

SInce I went low carb I basically don't eat whey anymore because of it haha.

I stopped drinking milk because my wife is lactose intolerant and quite frankly I felt it in my system everytime I drink milk. So I have chocolate whey that I can't stand with water. Thinking of picking up Isopure zero carb. Much better with water since a lot of the flavors are fruity and 50g protein with no carbs is great.

Back