Tricky Teep Counter

It's cause your belly is so sweaty it slides. right off!
<TheDonald>

It's cause your belly is so sweaty it slides. right off!
<TheDonald>

exactly, that and a little thai oil does the trick. Foot slides off, they fall forward, and right into your jab. It works really well, try it.

exactly, that and a little thai oil does the trick. Foot slides off, they fall forward, and right into your jab. It works really well, try it.

It's grease gate for the Muay Thai world....... And now you know why they have that nice little oil massage before a fight, personally I prefer the happy ending and not the unhappy one..............

Shouldn't you turn the foot 45° on the teep and aim for the closer hip for this counter not to happen?

Shouldn't you turn the foot 45° on the teep and aim for the closer hip for this counter not to happen?

Then you stand a better chance of your opponent catching the teep, it's all risk and reward....as you know.

this is a very uncommon counter. I doubt you will experience anyone ready for it unless you have done it to them already.

That counter looks so simple and yet so cool. I bet it takes a while to properly learn how to execute that counter during sparring.

That counter looks so simple and yet so cool. I bet it takes a while to properly learn how to execute that counter during sparring.

After I completed the video, i second guessed if I should break it down a bit more. its easier to get a quick side profile if your on your toes when you twist.

After I completed the video, i second guessed if I should break it down a bit more. its easier to get a quick side profile if your on your toes when you twist.

It doesn't need breaking down its a simple counter, have you tried the same counter but with a spinning back fist or elbow depending on range...

Last edited:
Back