Triumph United 40% off coupon

yella91

Green Belt
Reaction score
Here's a code for you 40% = TU40OFF enter the code in the promotional code field on the cart page to get the pricing you want them to have. Once they enter the code, all prices in the store will be at the correct amount, not just the items in the cart. Hans

Dammit. I really don't want to buy anymore gear but this is tempting. Anyone have any experience with their head gear? I want to get some for mt.

Too bad they've dropped so many of their good T-shirt designs...

Nope! I'm done. Can't do it. I'm tapped. No mas. This well is dry! LOL. I wish I didn't have so many gloves and more money otherwise I'd order, maybe to just even do a review for but I'm seriously done. Between what I bought for myself and the gear I bought and resold to my students I must have spent a good few grand.

just entered the code to pick up their headgear, which brought the cost from $69.99 down to $41.99. i went to checkout, and it says the price is $41.99, but under total it still shows $69.99. anyone else having this problem?

just entered the code to pick up their headgear, which brought the cost from $69.99 down to $41.99. i went to checkout, and it says the price is $41.99, but under total it still shows $69.99. anyone else having this problem?

Yeah me 2 what crap?:mad: Then I tried it a second time and my cart just goes empty

Last edited:
OMG, I can finally get my hands on some superlative headgear! Hopefully this works. SOrry cageside :D

OMG, I can finally get my hands on some superlative headgear! Hopefully this works. SOrry cageside :D

I been trying to buy it for the last hour and it's being all sketchy and crud:icon_sad:
It keep saying 41.99 but it keeps going to charge my card 69.99

I been trying to buy it for the last hour and it's being all sketchy and crud:icon_sad:
It keep saying 41.99 but it keeps going to charge my card 69.99

Really? I just tried it and I put the headgear, and shin guards in $94. I didn't place the order yet though.

Nope! I'm done. Can't do it. I'm tapped. No mas. This well is dry! LOL. I wish I didn't have so many gloves and more money otherwise I'd order, maybe to just even do a review for but I'm seriously done. Between what I bought for myself and the gear I bought and resold to my students I must have spent a good few grand.

The Heatseeker 2.0's call out to you Clamp! It's a sign from the Muay Thai Gods. lol

I'm maybe thinking about doing a second round of shopping with them, I passed on some stuff the first time around. In all honesty, this deal is just about the same as their BF sale which was 30% off with free shipping but its still not bad especially for those that missed it.

The Heatseeker 2.0's call out to you Clamp! It's a sign from the Muay Thai Gods. lol

I'm maybe thinking about doing a second round of shopping with them, I passed on some stuff the first time around. In all honesty, this deal is just about the same as their BF sale which was 30% off with free shipping but its still not bad especially for those that missed it.

The Heatseeker 1.0 is awesome as soon as I saw this sale I had to jump on board.When I find something I like such as gloves,shoes,T-shirts,hats I have a habit of buying 2 of the same item......As for clamp he will give in....:icon_twis

Code works for me too.

Anyone have any experience with their Thai shorts? The fact that they are calling them trunks worries me. I want short shorts and if possible a cut like Fairtex.

Edit: Now I'm considering just ordering a pair of Heatseeker 1.0's. I'll give them a try then return those, the 2.0's or both.

Last edited:
Back