Trophy Wife or Homemaker?

I plan to roam it until I am king of it. lol
If I get a few scars along the way, makes the story more interesting yeah? lol

Well i suppose it depends on whether you get fucked by a nutter.. And how you deal with adversity ..

That sounds like hell on earth, and I have a view of the women being either two faced cunts or sickly sweet, give me a socially awkward homemaker every time

They were mostly trophy wives. Some of them the upper level management had met while taking trips overseas. One of them was a Brazilian/Italian/Japanese ex stripper that he admittedly, "saved from the pole". Not judging, but the story of how they met, is what it is.

We had this one who would call into the office to check on her husband (the big boss). His phone automatically routed to mine because he didn't too much want to be bothered.

I would answer the phone and she was so hard to understand. However, she was my boss' wife so I had to be as respectful as possible, which included being at fault for not being able to understand her. lol

She came to a holiday party, and I had to take pictures of them both. She was smokin' hot, and probably 20 years his junior. He met her overseas. I don't know what their home life was like, but she fit the stereotypical "trophy wife" as I had envisioned it. lol

i disagree on both your choices, the best female life partner in my experience is like you start off doing nasty shit with the biggest hoe ever, and little by little you start to change her, these ultimate hoes appreciate the little stuff you know what i mean, and after a while if she learned right you will get a hoe turned housewife, that is the best for this scenario imo, sure takes alot of work though

My chick is good looking, she cooks, cleans, takes care of herself, has a great job, and isnt socially awkward.

So, I’ll stick with that.

Where did you find this mythological siren? Unicorn island?

My choice selection was pretty simple. Is she hot, are we compatible, do we have complementary goals/values, does she want kids, will she be a good mom.

Those two options are essentially caricatures. Most good women will be a mixture of both.

I prefer my girlfriend. A good looking woman who makes good money on her own

i disagree on both your choices, the best female life partner in my experience is like you start off doing nasty shit with the biggest hoe ever, and little by little you start to change her, these ultimate hoes appreciate the little stuff you know what i mean, and after a while if she learned right you will get a hoe turned housewife, that is the best for this scenario imo, sure takes alot of work though

I knew a guy who had his first introduction to his future wife, and mother of his two kids watching a cell phone video that went viral around the high school.

Some guy had filmed her, well the top of her head, servicing him in a locker room. The guy showed the video and sent it out. Everyone around the school started seeing it, and she got a reputation.

The guy (future husband) saw the video, and while everyone was making comments his exact words were: "That's my kind of girl." lol

He married her, and they have two kids together.

rather have a fleshlight, a 6 pack and a pizza

Those two options are essentially caricatures. Most good women will be a mixture of both.

I need to start running into these droves of good women, it would save me the time in coming up with these threads. lol

I usually only see one extreme or the other. There is crossover, but I've never seen a smokin' hot (not just good looking) woman who was also the ideal homemaker. They're usually too far into IG or on a music video (video of any kind) to be pressed on keeping the household afloat. But hey, if you guys are seeing them on a regular, then salute to you. Have fun out there. lol

I prefer my girlfriend. A good looking woman who makes good money on her own
<Goldie11> camchicks bless#
ENWOQZX.jpg

I need to start running into these droves of good women, it would save me the time in coming up with these threads. lol

I usually only see one extreme or the other. There is crossover, but I've never seen a smokin' hot (not just good looking) woman who was also the ideal homemaker. They're usually too far into IG or on a music video (video of any kind) to be pressed on keeping the household afloat. But hey, if you guys are seeing them on a regular, then salute to you. Have fun out there. lol
Hear me, my friend. I’m not talking about the perfect woman. Such a thing doesn’t exist. People have faults and failures. No one gets it right all the time. Beautiful women have bad hair days and kind women are grumpy sometimes. But there are a lot of pretty women who are funny and smart and hard working. I’d rather have that than anything else.

Hear me, my friend. I’m not talking about the perfect woman. Such a thing doesn’t exist. People have faults and failures. No one gets it right all the time. Beautiful women have bad hair days and kind women are grumpy sometimes. But there are a lot of pretty women who are funny and smart and hard working. I’d rather have that than anything else.

Fair enough. Well played.

nah dude, great tits though <mma4>

Lol I was about to dub you the GOAT of this thread.

I had a fling with a girl similar to the one posted, I don't think she was quite as tall though, I love those tall glasses. They do well for the thirst. lol

Back