Trophy Wife or Homemaker?

Some of the pro's I view as cons (And vice verse). I can't have a chick with no friends.

And I'd much rather have a social awk, then someone that's constantly attention seeking. (Or even a social butterfly)

The cons you listed for the Trophy wife are FAR too unbearable for me to even contemplate going with that option. I'd probably go with the Homemaker with friends. Looks aren't the most important to me, but she can't be a whale either.

I'm not a whale guy myself. I am with you on that one. lol

I have a wife, and she's neither. To quote Chael, she absolutely sucks (not in the way I'd like).
I look forward to being single again.

Somewhere there's a trophy wife who makes more money and cooks and cleans.

Is there another catagory ??

Could i make one ..

The none existant apparition of a woman whos not really there . in fact not there at all ..

Just solo life enjoying taking deep breaths video games movies cars food and fixing things

Soccer mom.

You forgot to add the con part where trophy wives used to be whores and slept with multiple men.

Neither sounds like a good option. Anyone who aspires to be a trophy wife or homemaker in life ain't about shit. I want someone with hopes and dreams and goals.

I had a girl that looks like a trophy bass, does that count?
images

Homemaker. Nothing like coming home and being the king, whilst having a queen. Plain old trophy wives are more spoiled princesses than wives.

I am enjoying my freedom too much at this stage in life to cohabitate. I don’t want a homemaker. I do want somebody who complements my style, look, and appearance when we are out in public. They don’t have to be trophy level.
Some people criticize my choice at the moment because she (27) looks too young for me (51).

I’m looking for depth of character. I was dating someone who wasn’t classically attractive. However, she was a doctor who did her undergrad at Yale and went to Columbia med school. She played the cello and lived in Africa studying gorillas.
She was a little insecure about her looks. She started flaking out when we were getting close to being public.

Picked her up at walmart last night5Wf9BAY.jpg

Only a fool would take the first one unless you're old, this aint your first rodeo and really don't give a shit. The second choice is obviously the better choice. However like everything else a balance somewhere inbetween is ideal. The main thing is that they are loving, happy, healthy, trustworthy and loyal. With those attributes even the first choice can be acceptable.

My chick is good looking, she cooks, cleans, takes care of herself, has a great job, and isnt socially awkward.

So, I’ll stick with that.
If her name is Clytemnestra, I'd be real careful around her!

I despise moochers, so neither
I want a spouse, not a dependent

Back