Trousers > Jeans (trouser brahs gtfih)

Kemeticsoul

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Why is it not acceptable to wear trousers casually as much as jeans? Jeans fucking suck, are stiff, no room, clunky. I'll wear trousers, free ball style with regular Nate Diaz black tshirts all day every day.

Anybody else love the freedom of trousers?

55a0460898389.image.jpg

Why is it not acceptable to wear trousers casually as much as jeans? Jeans fucking suck, are stiff, no room, clunky. I'll wear trousers, free ball style with regular Nate Diaz black tshirts all day every day.

Not acceptable to wear trousers? The fuck you mean, son?

The bulge is too pronounced and everyone thinks I'm a piece of shit when I wear them. I mean I am a piece of shit but they can't tell that just because of a visible bulge.

Will always wear trousers of some description before jeans. If I have to wear jeans it'll usually be a light, loose pair. I find jeans generally to be too restrictive. At home I'll usually wear cargo shorts or something similar.

Think I might grab some cargo kilts, and rock those around the house.

There is nothing better in the summertime for a casual evening wear than linin khakis -

What are trousers in America?

Jeans for fancy stuff any other day it's joggers or jogger shorts for me.

Can we get some pics so we're all on the same understanding as to what is actually meant by "trousers"?

I thought trousers were just another word for pants?

Will always wear trousers of some description before jeans. If I have to wear jeans it'll usually be a light, loose pair. I find jeans generally to be too restrictive. At home I'll usually wear cargo shorts or something similar.

Think I might grab some cargo kilts, and rock those around the house.
Nobody's gotten laid in cargo shorts since Nam.

Must be British.....or 75.

Back