Trt belfort vs fedor who takes it

If were talking Prime Fedor, Fedor all day. If were talking Fedor when Vitor was on TRT, then Vitor

Since this thread sucks so bad

giphy.gif

I could watch this all day

you mean the Fedor that pussed out at Affliction 3?

You have a 2006 join date and calling Fedor a puss..I bet you thought Sylvia was going to murder him in that Affliction event. So who did he pussy out on with that event I can't think of anybody? He murdered the 2 former ufc champs from his era and Barnett pissed hot.

Besides..Red Devil Fedor was gone before any Affliction event. Maybe he was around when they started spamming skull shirts for 70 bucks idk.

Edit. That was the event Josh pissed hot. Looks like he felt he needed some extra help. All the arrogant fighters calling out Fedor in the U.S seemed to think they needed something.

You have Ubereem, when in Pride if that fight happened he would've been slammed and beat like a red headed step son. Bigfoot and Henderson were jacked up on their TRT exemptions. Fedor threw the towl in while he was still knocking fools out. Same thing happened to Tyson when he got rid of his championship team who helped create him. You could tell before he lost he looked slower and quit moving his head all the while hunting them, kinda like Fedor.

Last edited:
You have a 2006 join date and calling Fedor a puss..I bet you thought Sylvia was going to murder him in that Affliction event. So who did he pussy out on with that event I can't think of anybody? He murdered the 2 former ufc champs from his era and Barnett pissed hot.

Besides..Red Devil Fedor was gone before any Affliction event. Maybe he was around when they started spamming skull shirts for 70 bucks idk.

Edit. That was the event Josh pissed hot. Looks like he felt he needed some extra help. All the arrogant fighters calling out Fedor in the U.S seemed to think they needed something.

You have Ubereem, when in Pride if that fight happened he would've been slammed and beat like a red headed step son. Bigfoot and Henderson were jacked up on their TRT exemptions. Fedor threw the towl in while he was still knocking fools out. Same thing happened to Tyson when he got rid of his championship team who helped create him. You could tell before he lost he looked slower and quit moving his head all the while hunting them, kinda like Fedor.
you have a 2012 join date so I feel no need to give you a serious reply but whatever. Vitor offered to replace Barnett in that 3rd event and Fedor turned it down. Belfort was fighting at MW and gave Fedor a chance to keep the event going instead he pussed out and Affliction folded. As for Tim Sylvia yeah I thought he would've beat him seeing how Fedor hadn't fought a legit HW since Mirko back in '05. Then agian I thought Mirko and Nog would've beaten him too. I just never bought into the Fedor hype and him fighting the fights after Pride instead of going to the UFC then coming to America and fighting like he did instead of how he should've yeah I think turning down that Belfort fight was a smart move.

Back