TRT or growth H despite having above average hormone levels?

Eusung

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone here does this, or knows people who do.

Basically people who are considered healthy and above average testosterone, thyroid, and cortisol levels......but wants to better his/her quality of life and just goes "fk it...I'm gonna do this".

Has anyone done this?

I feel Joe Rogan did this. He has always seemed like a naturally high testosterone type. He started TRT in his mid/late 30s...even though he was very athletic and healthy in general.

Another example: Chael Sonnen....seemed like kind of a socially awkward guy in his mid to late 20s and gradually became very socially adept and confident...but personally I don't think he actually needed TRT for health. That charisma and confidence that elevated him to star status...would have had the attitude and ability to make crowds laugh without that TRT boost? Chael himself says "your whole life gets better" on TRT..and that when he retired from fighting in Bellator, he will go back to taking TRT regularly.

Doctor will generally not prescribe testosterone to a 30 something man with a testosterone level above 600...but what about people like athletes who...for them that would be low, and getting TRT would help improve their quality of life?

PS - I tested high. I have no idea what my levels were when I was younger, but I recenly tested as having a very high testosterone level. I have been feeling my age for the past few years.

Dude, you made nearly the exact same thread in the Dieting/Supplementation sub-forum. Might wanna keep the convo centered in that thread rather than overextend your welcome. Just sayin'

You do understand that trt is to bring levels to normal ranges. If you test level is 900 and you are prescribed 100mg test c once every 10 days to bring your levels to 1000, what do you feel would happen? Normal test levels being between 300 and 1100 I believe.

Now on the other hand if you just ran your own cycle and put your test levels in the 2500 range then yes an advantage.

Also another point to consider. Plenty of guy use trt as a scape goat for their large dose usage. They say trt but are using their own stuff. Or have their doc only do blood work to check a couple times a year. So in between they use large doses on top of trt dose.

Brazil for example seems to have some more issues with that last one. There is no doc that should allow vitor belvort under medical supervision to get that big. I believe it was a medically allowed loop hole in some cases by docs they knew to make juicing legal to a sense.

I would not recommend it, especially if you already test high for for your testosterone levels. Why risk shutting down your own production that is already healthy? Try focusing on your diet and experiment with what works best for you and discipline yourself to get quality sleep every night.

If you’re wanting to take steroids be a big boy and say so

There is no reason to take testosterone if your levels are normal. You could maybe make an argument for low normal levels. I wouldn’t say to take test without exhausting the rest of your life (sleep diet etc) style choices.

Testing test really tests the testers test knowledge about testing test from testees who's testes might not be producing test at a test range of normal test levels. The test tests the test from testes and produces a test range that testers are testing for.

Dude, you made nearly the exact same thread in the Dieting/Supplementation sub-forum. Might wanna keep the convo centered in that thread rather than overextend your welcome. Just sayin'
Apparently he made the same thread in ever sub forum. Dude received great replies in the Mayberry (including one of mine telling him to fix his stress levels) but he doesn't actually want help he just want to hear that he should totally do TRT.

Get a second opinion. Then another. Then another. And another. Until you find a Dr who tells you what you want to hear.

Back