TRT Vitor... has fully returned

Educated Vitor > Chuck With That Look In His Eye

He has only been back on the train for a couple months.
Give him another 2-3 months and he will make big progress.

I think hes honestly at 85%

I've got him at 70%

maxresdefault.jpg

If you know what I mean <Y2JSmirk>

He getting there, a month or two he will get that full sweep trapezoid and we know vTrTor is back

Not until he returns to the Davy Crockett hairstyle.

He’s not quite TRT Vitor until he’s this size again...
Screen-Shot-2017-03-14-at-9.32.57-AM.png

i think there are a lot of mma fans who would put out good money to see fully roided out vitor again. like the stage above just using trt. super saiyan 2 vitor. we want that. fuck the steroid stigma because the best and the wealthy get away with it anyway. we want to see the athletes not only compete at their best but recover and remain healthy and compete as long as possible and hormone regulation is a big part of that especially when it comes to head trauma and the training demands mma requires. if they cant do it in the ufc someone else should do it. obviously test for the scary shit but allow for things like testosterone and growth hormone.
fighting for longer can put people at a higher risk but when your body is fully maximized you can really minimize the damage you take. there are lots of fighters who could have continued putting on amazing shows from 35-45. most fighters aren't mark hunt who does this in the usada error of mma. randy did it when trt was legal. hendos career was extended with trt. mark hunt is insane.

I’m only buying it when he has the cheezus Mohawk mullet back..

Good for him. TBH: I think it's impossible to be from the PED era and then switch to the USADA era. Your body just demands the PEDs to function. It would have been still unfair for him to compete with PEDs - so I hope he can fight now somewhere else!

One of the biggest cheats of all time, let him juice!

Fuck the picture of that puppy on his Instagram ruined my day

Back