TRT Vitor... has fully returned

LOL
The amount of ignorance you see on the internet regarding steroids and the human body never ceases to amaze me. Yes, there's a difference in his jaw. It's muscle. We all have muscle on our jaws.
It's mind boggling that some of you are insisting the bone grows and shrinks like that.

Not until he returns to the Davy Crockett hairstyle.

800px-Saguinus_oedipus_Linnaeus_1758.jpg

He looks a good deal larger and more muscular in the picture on the left, and his face reflects that. His cheeks are more full, but his jaw is still the same size.
Look at Darren Till last weekend... during the cut he looked like some pencil thin geek, even in the face. Then he puffed back up. Are these guys losing mass in their jaw when they lose weight or dehydrate? It’s just an illusion, it’s the skin around the jaw that is changing size you dumb bastards.

By jaw I meant the whole jawline. ANd obviously I didn't mean the bone. I mean overall jaw size. Common man, don't be that guy.

LOL
The amount of ignorance you see on the internet regarding steroids and the human body never ceases to amaze me. Yes, there's a difference in his jaw. It's muscle. We all have muscle on our jaws.
It's mind boggling that some of you are insisting the bone grows and shrinks like that.
testosterone increases bone thickness, my man. and low testosterone causes bone atrophy

https://www.healthline.com/health/low-testosterone/effects-on-body#9

"Testosterone increases bone density and tells the bone marrow to manufacture red blood cells. Men with very low levels of testosterone are more likely to suffer from bone fractures and breaks."

do you think he's getting a scholarship of some kind to go to harvard? I can't speak to his intellect but university is crazy expensive in the states.

Vitor seems extremely wealthy

We’re not talking about like Colby Covington or Max Holloway going to ivory college here

testosterone increases bone thickness, my man. and low testosterone causes bone atrophy

https://www.healthline.com/health/low-testosterone/effects-on-body#9

"Testosterone increases bone density and tells the bone marrow to manufacture red blood cells. Men with very low levels of testosterone are more likely to suffer from bone fractures and breaks."
You're just proving my point. Bone density is not the same as bone SIZE. And even if it did change bone size, it would be something that takes place over a period of years and be something you couldn't see.

The traps are back!

By the turn of 2019 he’ll be back to looking like an alien.

Before long you will have to be USADA tested to even step foot on a Harvard campus.

Back