TRT Vitor is the most dangerous UFC fighter to have ever existed

Ying Li

Yo mama
@red
Reaction score
He would have beat Jon Jones but he broke his arm just a month before the fight and he got the fight on short notice, that's the only reason he didn't annihilate Jones.

Everybody else was wrecked.

I hope TRT Rex Vitor shows up soon at a new promotion and hulk smashes dudes.

Also his fight with Anderson he wasn't TRT Vitor.

Permanently fucked up Jones' arm. More than anybody else can say. Jones is clearly more dangerous though since he won and all.

g05mkXX.jpg

Prime Silva > TRTVitor

No drug test Jones > TRTVitor

And I think Ubereem > TRTVitor as well

But he certainly was ONE OF the most dangerous fighters ever.

Permanently fucked up Jones' arm. More than anybody else can say. Jones is clearly more dangerous though since he won and all.
Permanently? Where's the proof?

He would have beat Jon Jones but he broke his arm just a month before the fight and he got the fight on short notice, that's the only reason he didn't annihilate Jones.

Jones beat him easily despite being caught in the submission. He was well past his best by then. He was so dominant early on because he was just so much quicker and a better striker than the others, most who were glorified street fighters ie Tank. He is a legend however.

It was palhares because he never stops cranking bro

PED Jones is the most dangerous fighter to step in the Octagon...

One of the main problems with Vitor his entire career was he could never transition well between grappling and stand up. If he felt he had success on the ground, then his entire strategy was based around that, and vice versa with striking. Too bad he could never mix it up well.

At no time could vitor ever beat Jones...and the fight they had proved it...stop making stupid excuses that are not true. he never broke shit...he was tapped out like the big wuss he is...and short notice means nothing...remember jones also had the same time to prepare for vitor as vitor did...

He would have beaten Jones if Vitor had Mir's mentality. The only thing that saved Jones was that Vitor wasn't willing to snap his arm.

Most dangerously garbage.

Got his ass whooped like 98392001 times.

Who the hell get's toes in face front kick KO'd by 2 different men?

Bumfort, that's who.

Prime Silva > TRTVitor

No drug test Jones > TRTVitor

And I think Ubereem > TRTVitor as well

But he certainly was ONE OF the most dangerous fighters ever.

TRT Vitor didn't fight Anderson, wish we'd got to see that fight.

He fought Anderson pre-TRT.

Trt Vitor is a bit of a myth. Trt doesn't get people huge. Vitor was cheating just like everybody else that was cheating that wasn't on trt. Plus I'm sure Vitor cheated without trt as well.

Off topic but Strikeforce/Prime Shields beats him for 5 rounds.

Back