TRTor is back and ready for his next victim

Bstorm1277

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I can't wait for TRTor's come back fight and he will most likely be Bellator Middleweight or Light heavy weight champ. Could possibly be CHAMP CHAMP. Vitor looking TST! I want to see Vitor vs The Moose

He should just put weights in his gloves at this point. Everyone knows he's cheating, but it's OK, because he gives the ultraviolence.

He should just put weights in his gloves at this point. Everyone knows he's cheating, but it's OK, because he gives the ultraviolence.
No one gets such a drastic change in fighting abilities. He has got this down to a science.

Can't see much from this picture, traps look thicker though

so does anyone know his contractual situation? Since he is "retired" from the UFC contract, how does that effect him taking a fight in Japan? Wouldnt they sue his ass off?

Can't see much from this picture, traps look thicker though
bro...
473_Gegard_Mousasi_vs_Vitor_Belfort.0.0.jpg

the visible difference in T is astonishing already.

so does anyone know his contractual situation? Since he is "retired" from the UFC contract, how does that effect him taking a fight in Japan? Wouldnt they sue his ass off?
I thought he didn`t have fights left in it.

Looks like a fucking leather couch.

I wish they would release what his T levels look like when he isn't on the Therapy, to see if he does in fact have low T, because damn the difference between when he is on and off is insanely huge.

He is all sunk in and flabby looking like he is 45 to looking Big, Strong, and Solid and looking like he is 34

Lol @ TRT...

He's on a lot more than prescription test.

Career cheat...owes every bit of his success to roids.

TRT works immediately with how you feel takes much longer than 30 days to build muscle mass. Even steroids won't work that fast it takes more than a year to build very noticeable muscle mass.

These fighters/ athletes use these drugs (Testosterone-steroids-sarms) they build muscle quicker and heal faster.. that’s the advantage, but you don’t download technical fighting skills like you’re in the matrix. So yes he will hit harder and not gas out as quickly but he still has to have the knowledge of how and what to do. Give these guys a break, they aren’t all as innocent as they make themselves out to be. More use than most people realize

I imagine a HUGE problem with TRT is that once you get off, your bodies ability to produce goes to complete shit

It has to be hard for anyone yet alone a pro-fighter

Oh shit that's a '98 Victor Gracie era haircut!

These fighters/ athletes use these drugs (Testosterone-steroids-sarms) they build muscle quicker and heal faster.. that’s the advantage, but you don’t download technical fighting skills like you’re in the matrix. So yes he will hit harder and not gas out as quickly but he still has to have the knowledge of how and what to do. Give these guys a break, they aren’t all as innocent as they make themselves out to be. More use than most people realize
The thing is that you can train a lot longer and harder on steroids/hormones... ergo you can develop skills faster.

BTW... I wanted Vitor back on the sauce for years now. Just not against a guy that are being tested.

Back