TRTor is back and ready for his next victim

TRT Vitor? Glass chin?

@Mods, Ban.

Dan-Henderson-Vitor-Belfort-mma-UFC-946505.gif

8rWSPVW.gif
That was a punch to his roided up neck. I'm pretty sure TRTtor was KOd by Silva's toes. Yes, be best Henderson twice. A Henderson who can't turn his head or walk straight down stairs. Then he pops, like twice and trt is banned and then roid neck shrinks as the KOs add up.

Also, I'm biased, not a Vitor fan. Cheers.

His instagram has him receiving vitamins and amino acid via iv. Either he don't give a rats ass or he's repping the company.

"vitamins" over iv, seems he s going to be bigger than ever in his next fight.

That was a punch to his roided up neck. I'm pretty sure TRTtor was KOd by Silva's toes. Yes, be best Henderson twice. A Henderson who can't turn his head or walk straight down stairs. Then he pops, like twice and trt is banned and then roid neck shrinks as the KOs add up.

Also, I'm biased, not a Vitor fan. Cheers.
No bro, he only started the riod process before the Andy fight.

He was completed about a year later and become known as the unstoppable force of nature - TRT Vitor.

No bro, he only started the riod process before the Andy fight.

He was completed about a year later and become known as the unstoppable force of nature - TRT Vitor.

Wrong. He was juicing before the trt. He already popped before starting the trt.

At Pride 32: The Real Deal on October 21, 2006, Belfort lost a unanimous decision to Pride Welterweight Champion Dan Henderson. After the fight, Belfort tested positive for an illegal substance, 4-hydroxytestosterone.

Wrong. He was juicing before the trt. He already popped before starting the trt.

At Pride 32: The Real Deal on October 21, 2006, Belfort lost a unanimous decision to Pride Welterweight Champion Dan Henderson. After the fight, Belfort tested positive for an illegal substance, 4-hydroxytestosterone.
No bro,

TRT > Riods.

You could legally take TRT at any time which maximises any potential gains where as Riods need to be cycled.

Judging by by the speed he gains, super heavy weight.

Back