Trudeau corrects woman for using "mankind"

KantoTerror

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/0...cts-woman-for-using-mankind-at-town-hall.html
“We like to say ‘peoplekind,' not necessarily ‘mankind,' because it’s more inclusive,” he said.
d0a.gif
giphy.gif

I don’t know very much about Trudeau, but I think I hate him.

me: hes the goat sjw

trudeau: did you assume my species?

It is a sort of bad joke , right?

He done mansplained that lady. Fuck, I am really confused.

"So, that’s why we came here today to ask you, to also look into the policies that religious charitable organizations have in our legislation so that it can also be changed because maternal love is the love that’s going to change the future of mankind,”

- Why didn't he correct her for using the term "maternal" love. That isn't very inclusive.

Why not parental love is the love that's going to change peoplekind. ??????

how about xkind like latinx, lmfao

Seriously, this is getting stupid.

And we just changed the Canadian Anthem recently

In all thy son's command to all thy people's command or something

But what about my cats

I love my cats and they deserve rights too damn it

Make it "In all thy living creatures command"

For real though, people getting all hung up on stupid words like this is really ... like get a life, ya know?

"People kind"?

You know, if you're gonna SJW it up, at least just go with "Humankind", so you don't sound like a fuckin' third grader.

The “Trudeau cringe” thread is about this

The only thing I know about Trudeou is what I've read on sherdog. I don't think I like him.

"So, that’s why we came here today to ask you, to also look into the policies that religious charitable organizations have in our legislation so that it can also be changed because maternal love is the love that’s going to change the future of mankind,”

- Why didn't he correct her for using the term "maternal" love. That isn't very inclusive.

Why not parental love is the love that's going to change peoplekind. ??????

This is bigotry, Trudeau didn't appropriately correct her language, revealing and extremely disturbing.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/carlos-a-ball/men-parenthood_b_1502795.html

"It may be tempting to think that my partner and I mother our children because there is no female parent in our home. But we know heterosexual married men who do the same things for their children that we do for ours. They, too, are mothers.

Like most parents today, I do not want my children’s future limited in any way by their gender. I hope that my sons, having been mothered by two men, will decide when they grow up that they want to be mothers and not just fathers. I cannot imagine a higher honor as a parent than to think that I helped teach my children how to be good mothers."

"People kind"?

You know, if you're gonna SJW it up, at least just go with "Humankind", so you don't sound like a fuckin' third grader.

Are you kidding me? Hu"man"kind.

This is a opportunity of reflection for you, is there hope?

Do we have to replace "human" with "huwoman"?

"People kind"?

Humankind is inclusive...what about those other living things?

And we just changed the Canadian Anthem recently

In all thy son's command to all thy people's command or something

But what about my cats

I love my cats and they deserve rights too damn it

Make it "In all thy living creatures command"

For real though, people getting all hung up on stupid words like this is really ... like get a life, ya know?

But what about those DNBs that identity as inanimate objects?

Back