Trudeau corrects woman for using "mankind"

It has been three years now and I am still shocked people voted for Trudeau Jr. The guy has always been a dim bulb. I have no idea how people did not see that at the time or even before he ran for Prime Minister. The idiot thought this pirate look was a good look when he was an MP:

trudeau.jpg

<{clintugh}>

that is a bit cringey

It has been three years now and I am still shocked people voted for Trudeau Jr. The guy has always been a dim bulb. I have no idea how people did not see that at the time or even before he ran for Prime Minister. The idiot thought this pirate look was a good look when he was an MP:

trudeau.jpg

<{clintugh}>
latest

"So, that’s why we came here today to ask you, to also look into the policies that religious charitable organizations have in our legislation so that it can also be changed because maternal love is the love that’s going to change the future of mankind,”

- Why didn't he correct her for using the term "maternal" love. That isn't very inclusive.

Why not parental love is the love that's going to change peoplekind. ??????

Why?

Because he's a cuck.

Sophie is Grima Wormtongue, and milquetoast Justin is severely pussy whipped. Pierre is rolling in his grave.

luckily words like asshole are universal

trudeau.jpg

<{clintugh}>
At least he looks less like a wet blanket with the facial hair.

I'm not a big fan of Justin Trudeau, as I think he is a phony and a liar, but he was obviously joking.

Watch the whole exchange, the woman who was talking was an annoying weirdo, and he made a joke, not a very good one.

People actually think he was serious? Peoplekind? HE WAS JOKING.
Unless he was laughing I don't see how you can say it was a joke.

Why not use "humanity" which is an existing word? It would make one look less dumb than inventing the word "peoplekind"
Because Humanity has Man in it. Keep your patriarchy at home cave man.

Respectfully disagree. Conservatives' (at least in the United States) safe space is talk radio wherein they never hear dissenting information and never hear anything that they do not want to.
That's because liberal talk radio can not compete in the open market. It was tried and failed. Yet, Conservative talk keeps growing. Do it better.

As he should have. If you believe other wise, you are a bigot ;)

Im willing to bet this cuck lays in bed at night and awaits the day he can outlaw hockey for being too violent.

Back