TRUE custom Winning 16oz

Nice, loved the video review! can you post a close up of how thick the velcro is? is it two layers of leather or something? Such a shame winning discontinued enamel black.

yeah its 2 layers, I tried to show it on video but its hard when im doing all the reviewing and camera work solo lmao.

More video reviews please.

Awesome job, sometimes it's just easier to put things into words than to write it out.

Yeah I got a bunch more on the way, I plan on updating all my written reviews with them

Great video review! Makes me want to start saving up for a pair and I haven't even tried out the Tokushu GSP yet!

I plan on updating past reviews with video so maybe wait till those pop up before deciding?

I'd love to see a video review of the FG2900 where you have it on, take a hook to the head and then stare into the camera and say "I don't feel a thing!" :D

Great review bud, don't see many videos around here but you did a really nice job. I have to mention though, if Winning is "the best glove on the market," does that make Reyes second best? I kid, I kid:) Mitani rocks, I think I was the 1st, or 2nd (shitzu may have been first), guy to order from him on here & report on the gloves being legit and the service top notch. Having met Kaz a few times I feel bad, but the shipping times and prices from WUSA are just too much to bear.

One proper question: this enamel black looks like my standard black Winning sparring gloves in that it's shiny. What is the difference, or are they the same and now the shiny black is discontinued?

I got a guy at the gym but I don't know him very well, that has standard black and there is a HUGE difference. Yes the normal black is shiny no doubt, but the enamel black has a really super glossy finish, I think the pictures help better. Side by side its very noticeable but I don't easy access to his gloves. He is a casual guy anyhow and doesn't stop by the gym all the time.

Anyhow, side by side there is a huge difference that's all I got lol.

As far as Mitani goes, I had a 1st version of the video were I basically bashed him but I left it out and redid it lol.

I want to choke that man at times....
But I cope with him because I know a lot of people ask him stupid shit like... how large is a large...

and hes probably like WTF....

oh yeah if you guys don't mind, click on the youtube and click Like, maybe get some more future sherdoggers on here!

I have a lace up winning 12oz. The stitching on mine was NOT perfect, the inside lining of my right glove INSIDE where the fingers are, the stitching kind of seperates the fingers into 2 "compartments". It's still very usable, I also do not like the wrist support. Anyway they are still my favourite glove.

I have a lace up winning 12oz. The stitching on mine was NOT perfect, the inside lining of my right glove INSIDE where the fingers are, the stitching kind of seperates the fingers into 2 "compartments". It's still very usable, I also do not like the wrist support. Anyway they are still my favourite glove.

That's how it's supposed to be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back