TRUE custom Winning 16oz

That's how it's supposed to be.

What? What are you guys talking about in this?

Also thats why i made this review RedGladiator cuz i didnt like the base velcro version so i went double thick, double wide for the closure and its a gazillion times better.

What? What are you guys talking about in this?

Also thats why i made this review RedGladiator cuz i didnt like the base velcro version so i went double thick, double wide for the closure and its a gazillion times better.

My little moan about the stitching inside the glove :p

I have a lace up winning 12oz. The stitching on mine was NOT perfect, the inside lining of my right glove INSIDE where the fingers are, the stitching kind of seperates the fingers into 2 "compartments". It's still very usable, I also do not like the wrist support. Anyway they are still my favourite glove.

yeah I got that from this quote but are you saying that your fingers are separated into 2 smaller mini compartments?

that's weird, and I don't think that's the way its supposed to be, on BOTH my gloves I have just a normal hand compartment. I don't have it separated at all.

that's weird, and I don't think that's the way its supposed to be, on BOTH my gloves I have just a normal hand compartment. I don't have it separated at all.

On the fight gloves you don't find this. I'm not sure if you find this on the velcro, but there's a 16oz lace up I put on which had this, a 14oz lace up that also had this and now my own 16oz lace up model has the 2 compartments.

It's even visible from the outside of the glove, like how your cheeks have that bump (on the fg 2900), there's a small bump like that visibly on the finger compartment. You could see it from the outside if you look close enough. I'll see if i post pictures later on

Damn it I forgot to post pictures. I'll have one up soon.

2v8lfeg.jpg

Guys, this is normal. Almost all Winning gloves have it (not sure regarding 8-10oz. lace-up). It's because not all layers of foam are equally long (the outer is the longest, the inner is the shortest). It makes gloves less bulky and easier to make a fist and also saves some weight. But yes, looks weird.

yeah, not what i was (trying to) discribing with my glove, nothing to do with padding, my issue was the stitching of the lining INSIDE the glove.

Good I've posted pics of side by side next to the c17s earlier. The leather is getting more wrinkles but the padding still feels really good.

Also I think the winnings are the most inquired about if I'm selling them

Good I've posted pics of side by side next to the c17s earlier. The leather is getting more wrinkles but the padding still feels really good.

Also I think the winnings are the most inquired about if I'm selling them

Id rather buy your C-17's off you...lol

I think we need to see a new family picture of your collection.

Hey Strat, i know you've only had them for a year, but how long do you think the padding in the Winnings will hold up for. I know padding eventually wears down in gloves, will a pair of Winnings last you a career?

With me owning so many gloves my winnings should last the rest of my career yes. If they were a solo pair then no. I think if u had 4-5 pairs in your rotation winnings will last quite a long time.

Again too many variables like glove care will differ user to user so it all depends. The padding itself is amazing so like I said it will depend on how many rounds logged and how heavy the usage is.

Back