True or False: Everybody juices so Jon Jones is still the goat?

Nah English was never my calling, I was just good at it. Engineering and finance are my forte, but even those require less brain power than explaining common sense to people like you. Peace!...!!
Spoken like a true windbag, but still not a mention of the subject matter. You sound like you need a time out. I would suggest a taking a long, deep, breath..hold it. Now don't you feel better.? When you have calmed yourself sufficiently perhaps you can find your way back to the subject matter that we were discussing. OR not!

Spoken like a true windbag, but still not a mention of the subject matter. You sound like you need a time out. I would suggest a taking a long, deep, breath..hold it. Now don't you feel better.? When you have calmed yourself sufficiently perhaps you can find your way back to the subject matter that we were discussing. OR not!
Hahaha. It's not often that I'm amused by replies on this board but you are something different. Reading your post, it's ironic that you are asking me to take calm down. But I get it, what else can you tell me while you smashing away at your keys in your pre-pubescent rage. A deep breath would help you, but I think you seriously need to consider medication. It's actually concerning how mad you are about a thread on Sherdog.

Last edited:
Two separate statements....

1) Yes. Everyone (98%+ of pro athletes, including MMArttists) is on the juice. Jon Jones is catching a bit too much heat for the arbitrary standard of a test failure.

2) Jon Jones isnt the GOAT. I still would like to see what he looks like when his physical dimensions become the standard at LHW....

If you can make 205...your physical dimensions are that of a LHW.

He has an unmatched resume.

Back