True or False: It's the perfect time for Diaz/McGregor III.

You're so mad at him that even now, that he doesn't have a title so doesn't have title related obligations, you want him to be forced to fight contenders...
I'm not mad. I already watched two bouts of him vs. Nate Diaz. Who wants to watch re-runs?

Since Mcgregor isnt the champ anymore i dont mind it, its 2 against 10 or something. The fight would sell and both want the fight. Also until this fight happens Nate wont fight anyone else but i have a feeling win or loss Nate is gonna retire, because he believes he is a bigger star then he is and i like Nate but he doesnt really seem to be into it. Conor of course could fight Khabib straight away but after being away so long wouldnt be smart for him, chances are that when he comes back he wont be the same as many have been but i dont know if he still trains or not.

I'm not mad. I already watched two bouts of him vs. Nate Diaz. Who wants to watch re-runs?

That's not the reason you mentioned earlier. You just made it up to sound better

"lineal" champ is meaninless BS - de facto he's not a champ so these fights are irrelevant.

And his last FW fight was 3 years ago - and I'm pretty sure he's only getting fatter

lol
lineal champ is meaningless ???
theres hating then theres just outright stupidity lol.
im guessing youre a hardcore fan who wishes the best contenders fight the best contenders ? yet a lineal champ means nothing ? LOL, idiot.

as for the weight thing - if he has 7 fights at fw and 1 at lw, hes a featherweight fighting in a higher division. simple logic and maths mate.

A couple of retired LW fighting another useless fight at WW.

tenor.gif

I actually support this a lot. Conor does not hold a title, which kind of justifies Diaz fighting him. In the meanwhile the LW-division gets to stabilise with Khabib getting some wins.

However, I am a little conflicted regarding th whole Conor-bus situation. Not sure how the UFC can punish him outside of not letting him fight at all, which does not seem to be an option.

Conor has no business fighting for a title. This gets the Diaz Bros exposure right in time for Nick's comeback, and lets the UFC get their payoff while keeping their title safe from Conorrhea. They can then bank it and play harder ball in negotiations.

I like it.
MV5BMTQyODYxMTE5MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDM2OTMzNDE@._V1_UY317_CR104,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
The title doesn't matter that much. The sport of fighting should be valued over the titles. And the business of fighting is what the UFC will value over both the sport and the titles. Fortunately, putting on good fights matters more than "maintaining divisional hierarchy" to the UFC's business. So generally, fight fans and I are more likely to get what we want than title fans and you.

Conor/Nate is obviously a great fight, but so is Conor/Khabib. I'd prefer to see Conor fight Khabib at the moment.

This fight would represent everything that is wrong with modern era MMA, as did the rematch.

Can we have meaningful fights please?
Meaningful to the game of rankings or meaningful to the sport of fighting?

I ask, because Conor/Nate II told us a lot about Conor, the fighter. It was very meaningful to the latter, but not meaningful to the former. I care more about the latter.

I really want to see a third fight too. But I don't think it'll tell us nearly as much about the fighters than a Conor/Khabib fight would. Thus, I prefer Conor/Khabib, but because of the sport of fighting, not the game of rankings.

I don't have any interest in this fight. I'll watch it if it happens, but... I think this fight happens about five years from now when Conor is about to retire.

Conor has no business fighting for a title. This gets the Diaz Bros exposure right in time for Nick's comeback, and lets the UFC get their payoff while keeping their title safe from Conorrhea. They can then bank it and play harder ball in negotiations.

I like it.
MV5BMTQyODYxMTE5MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDM2OTMzNDE@._V1_UY317_CR104,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
Nah
Conor should fight for the title and fight Diaz after.

He can now fight whoever he likes. I had a problem with him holding the division hostage. It doesn't matter anymore at least to me.

Neither are titleholders, doesn't fucking matter. In reality, they can fight whoever they want to.

maybe you should learn what 'lineal champion' means... he is the lineal champ of fw and lw whether you like it or not lol.
as for not being a fw - he has 7 fights at fw, 1 at lw and 2 at ww - what weight class is he then :s

Dude no one gives a shit about "lineal champs" except "hardcore" nerds who don't even buy PPVs. Your opinion doesn't matter.

UFC should absolutely make this fight -- at this point they can't risk putting McGregor in any more championship fights, they just need to put him in fan-friendly fights that sell.

This one is an absolute no-brainer.

Dude no one gives a shit about "lineal champs" except "hardcore" nerds who don't even buy PPVs. Your opinion doesn't matter.

UFC should absolutely make this fight -- at this point they can't risk putting McGregor in any more championship fights, they just need to put him in fan-friendly fights that sell.

This one is an absolute no-brainer.

of course most people would care about lineal champs you mong.
what are the two best and biggest fights to make in boxing atm and why ?
aj vs wilder to unify the division
aj vs fury to unify the champ vs lineal champ.

dont be a retard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back