True or False: It's the perfect time for Diaz/McGregor III.

1. Heavyweight boxing is the most exciting it's been in YEARS right now, there's more big name heavyweight boxers than there are in any other weight class.

2. Nobody thought Fury wasn't a good boxer other than you apparently, you're right in that his stock went up from the Klitschko fight but that's a no brainer.

i said it was competitive and exciting, just not exactly rife with talent or of true goat quality...
wilder too open, too square and too wild.
fury too unpredictable (in terms of which fury will turn up) too defensive and not active enough to ever know
parker too small to ever cut it properly especially with no ko power
povetkin popped so big mark on career
chisora garbage
whyte long way from the skill of above mentioned

lol, people still dont think hes that good now and that klit was injured or didnt train properly cos he may have taken a guy, who walked around dressed as batman and had no good wins on his resume, lightly...
if people think that now then people definitely thought that before.

look, cos you have a shit understanding of sports and a lack of comprehension, doesnt mean by generalising everybody with no backing or facts to your opinion makes in more legit.

if you really think that no one has an interest in a lineal champ who's active or even retires and becomes active again and think that the word/term lineal doesnt even exist - then im not sure what kind of person im talking to tbh.

i knew sherdog had idiots on but wow, you take the biscuit.

1) its widely recognised that the hw division had been very very weak for a long number of years, still is tbf but they are at least of the same competitive skill level so it makes for a good division.
tfurys best win was chisora, are you now saying that chisora is a world beater ???

he didnt vacate for refusing to fight, he vacated the ibf cos they wanted him to fight 2 weeks after winning and the other belts cos of a ban due to cocaine.

look, ima leave this convo cos i see youre gonna keep trying to insist that lineal means nothing and tfury is the modern day Ali and quite simply, i havent got time to try and educate retards.

Lol you should run away because you know you've been exposed for saying nobody thought Fury was good until he beat wlad.

Lol you should run away because you know you've been exposed for saying nobody thought Fury was good until he beat wlad.
fuckin hell, you just dont go away, do you !?
no, many didnt regard him as a good boxer and many hold heavy question marks over him still.
you rate chisora pretty fkin hi eh

anyway, way to take the conversation as far away from your original stupidness at the start, i commend you for that deflection, maybe youre only semi retarded and not full blown.

False. Diaz should fight Alvarez in my opinion, but he won’t.

fuckin hell, you just dont go away, do you !?
no, many didnt regard him as a good boxer and many hold heavy question marks over him still.
you rate chisora pretty fkin hi eh

anyway, way to take the conversation as far away from your original stupidness at the start, i commend you for that deflection, maybe youre only semi retarded and not full blown.

{<jimmies}
You sound rustled...fact is Fury was a top-5 ranked HW in virtually every ranking in the world prior to fighting Wlad.

Please tell me again how no one thought he was any good, it's funny.

False.
* The hype for Conor vs Khabib has never been higher
* There is no clear-cut contender until Tony has heals up. (Dustin and Lee are okay, but it wouldn't feel perfect to have one of those guys fight for the title instead of the former champ or former interim champ)
* Even if Tony heals up, Dana might not be willing to book Khabib vs Tony yet again for a while. So at this time it's easier to give Conor his shot before Tony without a ton of

* Conor vs Nate 3 would not answer any questions. We already know a lot about how these guys match up. We need to see Conor fight someone else. Otherwise the question of how he would do versus Khabib or Tony would be left hanging around even longer.

Last edited:
Sure why not? Conor isn't champion anymore. Not like I care. Tho if he's fighting Diaz, he shouldn't get another instant title shot.

More power to them if it happens but I couldn't care less about the match itself.

I want to see Khabib vs Conor. If that doesn’t happen, then sure, why not.

This fight would represent everything that is wrong with modern era MMA, as did the rematch.

Can we have meaningful fights please?

UFC needs to have Mandatory clause in contracts .. you dont get to pick and you get payed base amount if you duck or havent defended in X amount of days

I'll say False.

Only respectable fights for Conor in my eyes are against Khabib, Tony or Kevin Lee.

(Though a Diaz fight would be easier & likely bring more money, which is right in Conor's wheelhouse. Money is more important to Conor than legacy & respect. So I expect this to happen).

False.

Nate's gotta fucking fight, my god. Just put Nate Vs Poirier/Alvarez on the same card as Conor vs Khabib. Those are very winnable fights for Nate (Alvarez is a bit tougher) and it wouldn't even matter the Conor/Khabib result, you could make the Diaz fight next for the belt or for #1 contender and it'd be a huge fight.

{<jimmies}
You sound rustled...fact is Fury was a top-5 ranked HW in virtually every ranking in the world prior to fighting Wlad.

Please tell me again how no one thought he was any good, it's funny.

cos of your lack of ability to remember or cos youre autistic ?
now youre gonna tell me how talent stacked the hw division was ye ?
lol
your poor parents.

At 155 , the only fight I want to see Conor vs. is khabib or if Ortega (who walks around 30+ his class) should ascend to 155.

To the people saying there is no point. You are wrong, once you start something, you have to finish it. We need to see who is the better fighter and the winner of the trilogy will determine that.

False, Khabib is the only fight to make.

Conor has no business fighting for a title. This gets the Diaz Bros exposure right in time for Nick's comeback, and lets the UFC get their payoff while keeping their title safe from Conorrhea. They can then bank it and play harder ball in negotiations.

I like it.
MV5BMTQyODYxMTE5MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDM2OTMzNDE@._V1_UY317_CR104,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

I’d rather watch Conor fight Nick.

Back