True or false: McGregor

False... Conor likes the prestige of having a belt he doesn't like the burden it carries defending, fighting with best continuously, not being able to pick & choose your opponent. Being a chaser is far more easier than being the one chased...

This is why he always had to have his belt on show.......At least the UFC didn't need to use their "Army" to get Conor's old belt back, this time around.

DID HE DEFEND???? NO. FACT. Your boy is a Coward of a Champ.

The reason his FW CW belt didn't end up being defended those times has nothing to do with being a "coward of a champ". He broke a bone in his face and pulled out the first time, and then his opponent pulled out the second time due to injury (and Cage Warriors matched him up with Buchinger for their LW title to keep the card interesting).

You have to really hate the man to fault him for this. He signed to defend twice. Couldn't medically do it the first time, and then his opponent couldn't do it the second time. Has literally nothing to do with cowardice. But far more likely you simply literally had no idea about either time.

False... even if he wins this fight he will accept a fight with gsp because he still has something to gain $$$$.

Only problem is gsp will kick his ass

didn't end up being defended those times has nothing to do with being a "coward of a champ".
No but Four belts...Zero defenses is a fact. The Coward part, comes from him being too scared to diminish his brand. He is a Coward, of failing. A Coward of a Champ, no less.

You have to really hate the man to fault him for this. He signed to defend twice.
So? Did he defend? Yes/No?

Has literally nothing to do with cowardice. But far more likely you simply literally had no idea about either time.
Four belts, zero defenses. Scared to lose.

Question, what's his excuse for not fighting Khabib, the night he took your boy's belt? I'll wait for your unbiased answer... @markg171 ???? *Crickets* Yo!, @markg171 , are you going to answer the question?

Don't use the ol "Negotiations" routine....that's a cop out.

Last edited:
If he wins I 100% think he defends against Tony or GSP. I'd love to see Tony vs Conor. That buildup and fight qill be really interesting

If he wins I 100% think he defends against Tony or GSP. I'd love to see Tony vs Conor. That buildup and fight qill be really interesting

Dana did say he does not want to give GSP another title fight. Normally I wouldn’t believe him, but GSP is not long for the UFC. The last thing Dana needs is GSP demolishing his cash cow and then walking off into the sunset.

So his cage warriors belts were stripped because he got signed to the big show
So let's cut that one right out yeah
The Floyd fight is what fucked up the other two belts and you know what, with the money he made and the opportunity it presented, I can't fault him for leaving those belts to the wolves
If the Floyd fight hadn't come up, he would have fought Tony without a doubt
Conor never defending was more a timing thing than a chicken thing, and FTR I'm not a fan, I hope Khabib gives him a beatdown

He chose not to defend, rematched a useless fight, was set up for another title, chose not to defend due to paternity leave. Then when the companies figured out how to maximize profits, the paternity leave was never mentioned again. Then took more time off instead of defending. If by timing you mean, his choice of timing, then yes.

Many questions will be answered after the MSG card. If Poirier beats Nate, it would be hard to deny him a well deserved title shot. However, for money reasons, I don't see Conor accepting that fight if he regains the title. Things might get real interesting from that point forward.

i don{t see him ever being champion again at the ufc

Unlike you, unemployed virgin with an anime av. Conor could learn from you.

Hah. As I've remarked prior, I make $$$ as an artist.

Oh, and I don't have a micro-dick like Conor.

Oh, and I'm not SO fucking insecure that I have to spew fetid shit on everyone around me.

You won't catch me flinging objects at buses like a fucking worthless piece of shit like Canner.

Hah. As I've remarked prior, I make $$$ as an artist.

Oh, and I don't have a micro-dick like Conor.

Oh, and I'm not SO fucking insecure that I have to spew fetid shit on everyone around me.

You won't catch me flinging objects at buses like a fucking worthless piece of shit like Canner.

Lol, Conor flinging the dolly increased his worth and the ufc's revenue for the ppv

False.

Conor McGregor will never again hold a title.

tumblr_nz3twbNywn1ueherho1_400.gif

Back